Point System for RCI

I believe it's 180 ... so I'll never get there.

Actually it is 175 so don't concede the possibility of getting there. The numbers of Diamond Plus members shows that it is a very reachable goal.:)

The system was much simpler when it was based on cruise credits. You could get one credit, which equated to 7 days, for sailing a 3 night cruise. We did a bunch of those to help our points. And if you did a JS, you got double. Finally, if you sail in December (early in the month is reasonable) you get an extra cruise credit.

You get one point for each day you cruise, an extra point for each day you cruise in a Jr Suite or above. There are also some December cruises which they credit you double points but per the LA on board they are not all but some. For us, we just obtained Diamond. So continue the quest toward the mark. If we make Diamond Plus, how great, if not still great! Being on a cruise is still better than a day w/o a cruise!;)

Check out the sight above for all your answers.

The system was much simpler when it was based on cruise credits. You could get one credit, which equated to 7 days, for sailing a 3 night cruise. We did a bunch of those to help our points. And if you did a JS, you got double. Finally, if you sail in December (early in the month is reasonable) you get an extra cruise credit.

This has only happened in the last 3 years, and there's no guarantee it will happen again. In the past, it has only applied to C&A members at the Diamond level and above.

The Diamonds in December promotion applies to C & A Diamond tier members only who cruise (not book) in December. The promotion allows for standard staterooms to yield 2 pts. per night and JS and above to yield 3 pts. per night. As pointed out, it has occurred in recent years but is not a guaranteed promotion. If it will occur again this year it would typically be announced in August. And confirmed, D+ is 175 pts.

Actually it is 175 so don't concede the possibility of getting there. The numbers of Diamond Plus members shows that it is a very reachable goal.:)

Oops ... I mis-spoke ... Let's see 175 minus 92 ... equals still too many. But I'm consoling myself with the belief that there aren't enough additional perks to fret about. Please don't anyone ruin it for me now.

Yea!!! I need 10 more to get to 175, the 180 panicked me for a minute...we are in a suite, and I thought I'd miss it this trip by just one. I'll be happy with D+ for now, maybe if we can cruise more often after we retire I'll make Pinnacle. The only bummer part for me is the final payment for our September cruise is due when we're gone...I'll pay before we sail of course, but the D+ discount would have been nice. :rolleyes:

i will reach Diamond Plus someday. Till then, Diamond is nothing to sneeze at. It is a perk for doing something I love to do....sail. :)

We are also hoping the Diamonds program is going to be offered again this December since we are booked. :rolleyes:

Archived