Deluxe gty

That would work.

If one qualifies for upper D+ reduced single supplement, they'd likely lose that benefit when using your system. Still, if the gty rate was excellent, it might well be worth it.

I am D+. never knew of any reduced single supplement. can you please go into more detail.

I am D+. never knew of any reduced single supplement. can you please go into more detail.

The reduced single supplement is available for C&A members with 340+ points. It reduces the single supplmement to 150%, however there are restrictions, such as holiday cruises.

You can see all the perks here:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefitsLoggedout.do

Have never booked a guarantee of any kind because I like to pick my room. But after reading this thread booking a Suite Guarantee sounds very interesting. I would be happy if I got a junior suite because I've never had a suite of any kind.

Is there a chance of getting a suite in a bad location or are they all pretty much in good spots....since they are suites?

Sorry if this is a dumb question. Just trying to decide to give the guarantee a try...thanks!!

The reduced single supplement is available for C&A members with 340+ points. It reduces the single supplmement to 150%, however there are restrictions, such as holiday cruises.

You can see all the perks here:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefitsLoggedout.do

And the entire months of July and August! :mad:

Just noticed something odd about booking GTY W and hopefully someone can answer this question.

Looking at a GTY W on Oasis and can only book for two adults.

When we add our two kids (2 adults & 2 kids) GTY W does not show as a booking option.

Is there some reason for that?

A suite is a great family option and GTY W seems like a great way to go.

We booked adjoining cabin central park view and both the kids (9 and 11)and my DH loved it! we had 2 bathrooms, all had real beds and plenty of storage. The cost was cheaper then a JS and we had more room and privacy! The kids were able to watch any Tv without disturbing us, and using the bathrooms were much easier, especially if everyone wanted to shower!

Enjoy your cruise!

As with Disney world it is true here too. It is usually cheaper to rent two rooms than a suite. And for family it works out better with space and privacy.

Like others have trouble doing something other than 2 people there are work around and u can always call RCL and talk till they do find a way.

Archived