Need help finding out who ship officers are

Go-Bucks!

I always get the names from the on-shore coordinator for the ship, however they seldom have a crew list until the first of the month in which you are sailing. Now there can be a change or two even then but it is usually very close.

We booked a week ago and already have emails telling us who the captain and hotel director are. We sail Jul 17. EM

These are the officers aboard at the time of the email but they may or may not be there 5 weeks from now.

I'm in charge of our Meet & Greet and plan to invite the officers/dept heads, but am not sure how to find out who they are. Can anyone tell me how to access a list of them? Thx! :)

Yes...after the 1st of the month email the rep for your M & G and they will email you a list of the current officers. I have templates made up and all I do is to insert the officers names. If you email me I can send you the list that I had for my cruise on the Grand in May to Alaska. I can also supply my templates if that would help. Email me at trbarton743@aol.com.

Tom:)

Archived