Allure Deck 6 Blank area on deck plan

Does anyone know what the blank areas are on Deck 6 of the Allure which are near Focus? I assume these may be crew or storage areas, but I am concerned about noise from those (especially if room service carts) or from the public areas on Deck 6, especially Schooners.

We are looking at a balcony room which is behind this blank area on the side near Focus and are concerned about any noise or other issues. We are currently booked in a room on Deck 14 which is in an area underneath the big hot tub but appears to be just to the right of that, so not directly underneath it.

Based on what I've read on the boards, we are concerned that this area might be noisy with deck chairs being moved, etc. We have the opportunity to move now, although it would be downgrading from a D3 to a D5 (which are currently the same price, so no refund of any type) and want to make certain it would be better for us, even though technically a lower cabin category.

So I would appreciate any information, especially from people who have stayed in cabins in that area. Thanks.

Those areas have to do with the bridge that can go out across the Royal Promenade and other "backstage" stuff for the crew.

Opinion about balcony cabins mid ship on deck 6 please..that's all that was left.

Archived