Suite Perks and Barefoot Beach access for connecting rooms?

I have a quick question that I do not think has been answered definitively yet or I can't find the answer. On our upcoming Oasis Western cruise, my parents are staying in a Grand Suite and my sister, and I are staying in a connecting Balcony stateroom.

I know we will not get gold cards or double points, but I was wondering if my sister and I will still get access to Barefoot Beach, the Concierge Lounge or priority check-in through our parents. I am most hoping for access to Barefoot Beach. Thanks in advance!

Officially NO you will not get into the Concierge club

but yes you should be fine for the beach (according to what many others have said).

Have fun

Thanks! That was what I was thinking would be the answer :)

While I haven't tried it yet, I was told that if your kids traveling in the connected room to the suite, while they of course would not have a gold card, would be allowed to accompany you in the Concierge Lounge. They would have to enter with one of the gold card holders. Same with the beach. The only thing I am not sure about is the reserved seating in the theaters and pool.

See the responses to my thread "Connecting Room To Suite - Perks" for more information.

While I haven't tried it yet, I was told that if your kids traveling in the connected room to the suite, while they of course would not have a gold card, would be allowed to accompany you in the Concierge Lounge. They would have to enter with one of the gold card holders. Same with the beach. The only thing I am not sure about is the reserved seating in the theaters and pool.

See the responses to my thread "Connecting Room To Suite - Perks" for more information.

I really think it depends more on the ages of the kids rather than whether or not the cabins are connecting. When we've traveled with our adult children (us in a GS, them not), we do not even ask as it's really not fair to those who pay for the suite perks. If the parents get a cabana on Barefoot, they may bring up to four guests.

They check for your gold card for access to Barefoot Beach on Labadee, the suite guest beach. So I highly doubt you will get access there. Probably no to the Concierge club either. Sounds like you are adults. If you were small children, I'm sure the concierge would allow attending either venue with your parents.

A suite guest may bring whomever they want with them to the cabanas on Barefoot Beach....so you may go as their guest. I don't know if that holds true for simply beach access without a cabana.

Im pretty sure you have to rent a cabana in order for non suite guests to have access to Barefoot Beach

You can bring anybody to a Cabana on Barefoot Beach. They just put their names on a list and they check in at the gate and get an arm band. Also, both adults staying in the same suite cabin can each rent a Cabana (we did it last cruise). That way we were able to get all 11 of us into Barefoot when DW and I were the only ones staying in a suite.

A suite guest may bring whomever they want with them to the cabanas on Barefoot Beach....so you may go as their guest. I don't know if that holds true for simply beach access without a cabana.

You can bring anybody to a Cabana on Barefoot Beach. They just put their names on a list and they check in at the gate and get an arm band. Also, both adults staying in the same suite cabin can each rent a Cabana (we did it last cruise). That way we were able to get all 11 of us into Barefoot when DW and I were the only ones staying in a suite.
The OP is asking about access to Barefoot Beach, they never mentioned renting a cabana.

Archived