Reflection restaurants

Noblarneyimirish

We waited until we boarded to book the restaurants, and we were offered the unlimited package, which let US choose where, when, etc. It also included lunches at the Bistro and The Porch. We had Murano 2 times, the Lawn Club Grill 3 times, Qsine and Tuscan once each. We ate lunch at the Bistro 2 times, the Porch once, and had pool grill burgers (the BEST) all the other days. I kind of missed the 'hoopla' of the MDR, but the specialty restaurants were so good we chose them every night. We will book this package again, and it goes very well with the Pick your Perk beverage package, upgraded to premium!!

Al bacio has a fee according to the website.

We had pastries and some sandwiches @ Al Bacio 3 months ago. We were never charged a fee and have never been charged a fee since it's conception. As Lois said, there is a fee for beverages.

Could you direct me to where you saw a fee for Al Bacio?

We had pastries and some sandwiches @ Al Bacio 3 months ago. We were never charged a fee and have never been charged a fee since it's conception. As Lois said, there is a fee for beverages.

The fees were for the Speciality Coffee and Tea beverages, not the food items.

"The fees were for the Speciality Coffee and Tea beverages, not the food items."

So, we're in full agreement on that point.

Archived