23 Sept 2013 - Hawaiian Solstice - LOSE 2 CRUISE.

MicCanberra

Happy Monday everyone. My weight is at a plateau, I keep going up or down 1 - 2 pounds. Seems my body is happy with my weight where it's at.

Still freezing cold winter here and covered in snow, we had more snow dumped on us late last week. Can't wait for the warmer temps and the snow to be gone so I can get back to my daily walks.

Our temps are starting to go down although we do not plan to get any snow at all.:D

Happy Monday everyone. My weight is at a plateau, I keep going up or down 1 - 2 pounds. Seems my body is happy with my weight where it's at.

Still freezing cold winter here and covered in snow, we had more snow dumped on us late last week. Can't wait for the warmer temps and the snow to be gone so I can get back to my daily walks.

I feel your pain! Err..I mean cold.

More snow on its way here, too...ugh! I'll have to suffice with the "Oldies" if I plan on any exercise.

Just think...you'll be warm again very soon! I can't wait to hear how you like this cruise, as we are thinking about that one as well. Bon Voyage! Have a great time!

Our temps are starting to go down although we do not plan to get any snow at all.:D

Very funny, Mr. Smartypants! I bet we all wished we lived "down under" about now!

Good news! Four lbs down this weigh in! Down to pre-holiday weight now...but not yet pre-Hawaii.

Pat :)

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Very funny, Mr. Smartypants! I bet we all wished we lived "down under" about now!

Good news! Four lbs down this weigh in! Down to pre-holiday weight now...but not yet pre-Hawaii.

Good work on your loss, keep it going. It is good to know that at least my pants are smart.:p

Can't wait to read it. Down 2 pounds this morning, only 5 away from goal weight.

Good work, it is not that big of a deal. I suggest if you are on FB that you friend me and see the photos I posted from the smart phone when I was away.:D

Can't wait to read it. Down 2 pounds this morning, only 5 away from goal weight.

Hope we see it soon, Mic...I, too, am anxious to read it.

I am sure they will publish it soon. See my previous post about photos.:D

goodbye for 2 1/2 weeks, leaving first thing tomorrow morning to eat like a piggy and drink like a fish and gain lots of weight. then i'll need all of your help/support when I'm back to lose it all over again. stay strong while I'm away, exercise lots and eat light lol. We hope to walk the track daily so hopefully that will help.

goodbye for 2 1/2 weeks, leaving first thing tomorrow morning to eat like a piggy and drink like a fish and gain lots of weight. then i'll need all of your help/support when I'm back to lose it all over again. stay strong while I'm away, exercise lots and eat light lol. We hope to walk the track daily so hopefully that will help.

Have a great cruise and don't worry about putting on too much. Personally, I think it will be good for you to just relax and not stress about weight for a while.:D

Have a great cruise and don't worry about putting on too much. Personally, I think it will be good for you to just relax and not stress about weight for a while.:D

Absolutely! Well said!

Enjoy!

Request sent.

Thanks, Mic!

Loved looking at your pics! Amazing places, for sure!

Weight see-saw here again. Gained back what I lost last week. Maybe it was the chocolate cake syndrome again...it was my Hubby's birthday Sat. I really only ate one piece.....honest! Went for a walk with my dear Daughter yesterday....the weather was outstanding!....the knee...not so much...:confused:

I'm getting really excited to get onboard the Equinox soon! Want to sit out on that balcony and breathe in the wonderful sea air and pull in to those fabulous ports!

Thanks, Mic!

Loved looking at your pics! Amazing places, for sure!

Weight see-saw here again. Gained back what I lost last week. Maybe it was the chocolate cake syndrome again...it was my Hubby's birthday Sat. I really only ate one piece.....honest! Went for a walk with my dear Daughter yesterday....the weather was outstanding!....the knee...not so much...:confused:

I'm getting really excited to get onboard the Equinox soon! Want to sit out on that balcony and breathe in the wonderful sea air and pull in to those fabulous ports!

Thanks Pat, Hope your knee holds up along with the weather and also that your cruise goes smoothly.:D

Gets a little lonely around here when one of us is away traveling...;)

I want to thank you, Mic and Deanna, for sticking with this thread. We are a small group, but I enjoy it. We're still talking L2C, of course....but, it's much more than that.

Wish the weight news was better. I've been at such a stalemate this go around. I did so much better pre-Hawaii. I have a three pound range that I bounce around. I've stepped up the excercise about as much as I dare, but I do need to review my food choices again. I don't eat sweets at all, so that is not the problem.

BTW...just browsing the CC boards, you can learn a lot. I spotted info on a cruise I am thinking about now. Great, great rate on a 14 day Canada repositioning cruise on the Serenade OTS in Oct., 2015. Always pays to keep your eyes and ears open, I think!

Have a great day!