Le Cirque or Pinnacle?

scdreamer

It has been a while since I have sailed on HAL. I loved PG! What I am unclear about is WHEN they are served. Are there certain designated nights or do you get a choice of menu when you book the PG? If it is designated nights can you find out in advance what nights are what? I sail Saturday. :)

It has been a while since I have sailed on HAL. I loved PG! What I am unclear about is WHEN they are served. Are there certain designated nights or do you get a choice of menu when you book the PG? If it is designated nights can you find out in advance what nights are what? I sail Saturday. :)

Le Circe is just 1 night for a 7/10 or 11 night cruise, not sure if you can still pre-book it but when you do it will tell you the night, it sells out quick on some cruises

We have always enjoyed our PG dinners and on the last cruise we did Le Cirque (as well as PG); we enjoyed the LC dinner too. As stated it is a completely different menu. If you onl want to try one and since you could have French food in Quebec, going to the PG seems to be the thing to do.

When you go your reservation on HAL's site, open that up.

There is an area for booking speciality restaurants -- Pinnacle, etc. Le Cirque will be listed.

On Le Cirque night you can only order that menu -- no Pinnacle Grill offerings that evening.

Since you are leaving on Saturday, you are too late to book on line now.

Go to the Pinnacle once you are on the ship and ask what night it is -- they will have the information.

Hmmm ... I was expecting that Pinnacle Grill would be on par with Celebrity's Murano, which is the other specialty restaurant we have experienced. We loved Murano (great menu, well prepared dishes, and amazing service and ambiance)- will we be as pleased with Pinnacle?

I consider them on par and superior to alternative restaurants on NCL or RCI but, I am not a big fan of either Murano or Pinnacle (standard menu). On the other hand, I really enjoy the Le Cirque menu in the Pinnacle - particularly the lobster salad, butternut squash soup, and chicken-under-a-brick.

• 5 years later...
4 hours ago, cyberbeet said:

March 2019: I heard that Le Cirque at Pinnacle Grill has been discontinued. Is this true??

Yes it is - it's been gone for a while and replaced by Sel de Mer.