??FOS DOCKS Where??

Not Crown Bay. Oasis and Allure go to Crown Bay. Other Royal ships usually go to Havensight.

Thanks for the info. I got confused b/c we were on the Oasis before and I knew that we were at Crown (not King) Bay. We also sailed on the Freedom a few times and thought that we docked at Havensight. :)

im going to be in St. Thomas in August, and i was wondering are these two docks located next to each other or are they at opposite ends?

No, they are not next to each other, more like opposite ends of Charlotte Amalie. It's probably a 2 to 3 mile walk.

im going to be in St. Thomas in August, and i was wondering are these two docks located next to each other or are they at opposite ends?

See attached pics taken this past March. If you are on the top deck of FOS you can see Crown Bay from Havensight.

1199728069_FreedomatHavensight3-27-2013.jpg.eea1483f4ed8eb4978d03fbc219f5c58.jpg

1466176284_Freedom-LookingatCrownBay3-27-13.jpg.4de52f8c93a8aa678a0b27d84d723000.jpg

See attached pics taken this past March. If you are on the top deck of FOS you can see Crown Bay from Havensight.

[ATTACH]276609[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]276608[/ATTACH]

which oasis cruise are you on in August 13 as i will be on Oasis August 2013 and this is one of the Ports Of Call

thank you for sharing these pictures, now i can see the difference in distance from the 2 docks

Sorry for the quality. I tried to reduce them as the original size would not work/fit. Maybe I need a better camera after seeing the pics and review by Gambee. :)

im going August 10th, it will be my second time on Oasis also

Good for you. It was the best cruise we have taken. Crown bay is nice with a few shops around but not as many as Havensight. You will need a taxi to go to town or a long walk.

Oasis takes up the whole one side of the pier.

861160024_OasisAtCrownBay-StThomas.jpg.c18775058296039c7b26d0565f0a23b5.jpg

Enjoy your second cruise on Oasis.

Good for you. It was the best cruise we have taken. Crown bay is nice with a few shops around but not as many as Havensight. You will need a taxi to go to town or a long walk.

Oasis takes up the whole one side of the pier.

[ATTACH]276688[/ATTACH]

Enjoy your second cruise on Oasis.

Thank You! Enjoy yours also

Archived