4th July will it be celebrated on board??

cosytoes

To the best of my knowledge only the 'American Lines' i.e. Princess, HAL, RCI, etc celebrate American Independence Day - 4 July. Princess do it big time, flags, red/white/blue cakes. red white and blue balloons, the atrium is really done up. If it makes the pax happy, so be it. For obvious reasons I don't get too exited about the extravaganza.

If you ask nicely they could arrange for you to be thrown overboard in a tea chest

This made me laugh :D:D

Can't imagine P&O even thinking of 4th July - I suppose we wouldn't expect an American Line to think of Bonfire Night on 5th November.

:)

This made me laugh :D:D

Can't imagine P&O even thinking of 4th July - I suppose we wouldn't expect an American Line to think of Bonfire Night on 5th November.

:)

Been to a couple of good Halloween parties on P and O but they did nothing for Nov 5th :( I was looking forward to some fireworks but I guess with H & S it would be difficult

Been to a couple of good Halloween parties on P and O but they did nothing for Nov 5th :( I was looking forward to some fireworks but I guess with H & S it would be difficult

We are on RCI on Oct 31st so it will be interesting to see what happens --------:confused:

We are on RCI on Oct 31st so it will be interesting to see what happens --------:confused:

Halloween will be big on RCI. On Princess the Americans bring their Halloween suits with them, all a bit of the top for me.

Above all, enjoy !!!!!!!!

Archived