**Extra** $100 OBC offer

cruise kitty

Hey! We are in the middle in Texas, we should get at least half that would'nt ya think?

Are we assuming there is some sort of maritime law mandating all cruises originate in Florida? !! :confused::eek::D

Are we assuming there is some sort of maritime law mandating all cruises originate in Florida? !! :confused::eek::D

Sorry, it was just that the OP is in S.CA and doing a TA that does not end in CA. But you make a good point, Texas is halfway tween both, so a half discount would be fair, right?

OK, you must know I was playing like everyone else is, right?

Wait, that is the new promo, not the one for their cruise!

Sorry, it was just that the OP is in S.CA and doing a TA that does not end in CA. But you make a good point, Texas is halfway tween both, so a half discount would be fair, right?

OK, you must know I was playing like everyone else is, right?

Wait, that is the new promo, not the one for their cruise!

Actually, my cruises don't begin or end in N. America :), (if I lived in Florida I would love to take little 7 day cruises, but it's not meant to be) my point was that the extra OBC was actually combinable with other offers, something that has been a sticking point with many of Celebrity's recent "special offers" AKA, the $50 Bday credit, I think it's great that Celebrity took notice, & is offering a special that is actually worth something!

I got that same offer but for GA residents, however it doesn't quite match up with the Pick your Perk because for the $100 OBC offer it has to be a sailing of 6 nights or more and in a balcony or higher, so it didn't work for us :(for our quick 4 night getaway on the Connie to get the year started right ;):D

So where can you check the local discounts? I couldn't find anything on the Celebrity site.

Thanks,

David

I got it through an email from Celebrity. Once a month or so they send me an email for Atlanta residents, not sure how I got signed up for it.

I don't know if there is a way to find it through their website.

I got that same offer but for GA residents, however it doesn't quite match up with the Pick your Perk because for the $100 OBC offer it has to be a sailing of 6 nights or more and in a balcony or higher, so it didn't work for us :(for our quick 4 night getaway on the Connie to get the year started right ;):D

We got the GA one too and added it to our reservation along with our 1-2-3 go. I love that this one is combinable.

Archived