Decor of Regent ships

AWED23

ChatKat

not "almost" . . very, particularly if you're short (I am) . . . thanks for the information though. Glad to hear it.

Peggy

Is 5'3" short? I have to sit on the side and swing over on the Mariner. Even with the new step.

Trying to understand how Oceania bathtubs has anything to do with "Décor of Regent ships" (sorry Peggy). Regent has barely been mentioned on this thread. I am guilty of mentioning the lovely décor of the Riviera when the décor of the Mariner was mentioned.

Leaving Oceania out of this, we like the understated elegance of Regent. To be honest, I have not found the Mariner to be any better or worse than the Navigator or Voyager in terms of décor. If the décor on Regent is not to your liking, there are many other choices of ships to sail on. For us, the décor is only part of the Regent experience. A ship could have the décor you prefer..... but if the service, food and amenities are not up to a luxury level, would you still sail on it? Just curious.

Mariner tubs . . don't. Be sure that the cabin you book has a walk in shower. I'm talking about the standard room. I think the PH cabins have a tub and separate shower.

The tub has high sides and since the plumbing is under the tub, when you get out, you need to step down. It's doable but a bit scary.

I'm 5'1 1/2"

Archived