HOw do you print your return boarding pass on board ship ?

POF

I am thinking of using luggage valet - but Jet Blue moved my flight from 12:15 to 11:57 and I think the cut-off is noon ( although I will check when on - board ) . Freedom of the seas out of Port Canaveral.

Someone at work told me there were KIOSKS on board ship to print out boarding passes - but that doesn't sound correct. ( I know there are kiosks at the airport though )

So if I need to haul my own luggage and get my own boarding passes - what's the best way to go about it ?

A GREAT BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE HERE. Our first cruise is in 2 weeks and I am waking up at night wondering things.

DH is a laid back type of guy - but I am the PLANNER :)

I am thinking of using luggage valet - but Jet Blue moved my flight from 12:15 to 11:57 and I think the cut-off is noon ( although I will check when on - board ) . Freedom of the seas out of Port Canaveral.

Someone at work told me there were KIOSKS on board ship to print out boarding passes - but that doesn't sound correct. ( I know there are kiosks at the airport though )

So if I need to haul my own luggage and get my own boarding passes - what's the best way to go about it ?

A GREAT BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE HERE. Our first cruise is in 2 weeks and I am waking up at night wondering things.

There are computers for general use on board, with a printer. The cost would be $0.75 per minute for internet use.

I think we are in the same boat, but different ship.

We sail the Allure and our flight leaves at 11:30, and we wanted to do express, but, dont know.

Anyone ever hear of any exceptions to the valet service??

Thanks for letting me hijack thread:rolleyes:

Sea Ya

I believe that cut off for Freedom was 11:30 when we did our b2b last December.

Does anyone know if you can pay for just the minutes you use to do this? Or do you need to buy a package?

We are flying Southwest on our return from our TA. If we wait to print the boarding pass at the airport DH and I will be sitting apart in middle seats. :(

Does anyone know if you can pay for just the minutes you use to do this? Or do you need to buy a package?

We are flying Southwest on our return from our TA. If we wait to print the boarding pass at the airport DH and I will be sitting apart in middle seats. :(

As far as I know, you can still pay per minute on most ships. Only Allure has exclusively package pricing.

Also, you can pay $12.50 more per ticket on Southwest and have them automatically check you in.

Southwest has an app.. Just check in online - you can print your boarding pass at airport.. Only takes a second at kiosk.. You will assigned your section based on when you check in.. Printing the boarding has nothing to do with the section you are assigned. It has to do with how soon you check in- Just have your app set up on your phone before you leave.. I love United's app no need for boarding pass anymore. Just check in online and then show you boarding pass on the phone.. no more printing- I am sure other airlines will follow soon. Hope that helps.

>> Can I check in with my web-enabled device?

Yes, you can check in, change your flight, check flight status, and even rent a car!

Once you have checked in for your flight via your mobile device, simply proceed to the airport and go to the nearest E-Ticket Check-In kiosk (where available) to print your boarding pass. The system will recognize that you have already checked in for your flight; therefore, you will need to request a reprint of your boarding pass. The boarding pass will reflect the boarding group that was indicated on the checkin confirmation screen on your mobile device. You may also get your boarding pass at the Ticket Counter, Skycap (where available)

I think we are in the same boat, but different ship.

We sail the Allure and our flight leaves at 11:30, and we wanted to do express, but, dont know.

Anyone ever hear of any exceptions to the valet service??

Thanks for letting me hijack thread:rolleyes:

Sea Ya

We were on the Allure last November. The luggage valet can be purchased for flights 11:30 or later leaving from FLL & 12:30 for flights leaving from MIA. They will not give any leeway on the times. We had a 11:20 flight and could not use. I cannot speak for any other ships but on The Allure at Guest Services they had kiosks where you could go to and get your flight info. & print your boarding pass for free. No Internet charges.

We were on the Allure last November. The luggage valet can be purchased for flights 11:30 or later leaving from FLL & 12:30 for flights leaving from MIA. They will not give any leeway on the times. We had a 11:20 flight and could not use. I cannot speak for any other ships but on The Allure at Guest Services they had kiosks where you could go to and get your flight info. & print your boarding pass for free. No Internet charges.

Thanks

Now I can only hope the airline does not move the flight up again to 11:29.

Sea Ya

Southwest has an app.. Just check in online - you can print your boarding pass at airport.. Only takes a second at kiosk.. You will assigned your section based on when you check in.. Printing the boarding has nothing to do with the section you are assigned. It has to do with how soon you check in- Just have your app set up on your phone before you leave.. I love United's app no need for boarding pass anymore. Just check in online and then show you boarding pass on the phone.. no more printing- I am sure other airlines will follow soon. Hope that helps.

Thank you--that is very informative. I am sure it helps several people.

I am afraid my phone is as "smart" as I am.:p:):o [no apps] I can access the internet with my phone, but will be in the Atlantic miles from FLL when it is time to check in online to get in the first boarding section.

If I can pay for only a few minutes to check in online I would be glad to do that. But, we will not be Diamond until this cruise--so, we do not have any free minutes. I do not want to buy a package to check in online.

Thanks

Now I can only hope the airline does not move the flight up again to 11:29.

Sea Ya

With the Luggage Valet you will also receive your printed boarding passes so you won't have to stand in line at Guest Services! Have a great cruise. We loved The Allure so much we booked it again for 2014.

Thank you--that is very informative. I am sure it helps several people.

I am afraid my phone is as "smart" as I am.:p:):o [no apps] I can access the internet with my phone, but will be in the Atlantic miles from FLL when it is time to check in online to get in the first boarding section.

If I can pay for only a few minutes to check in online I would be glad to do that. But, we will not be Diamond until this cruise--so, we do not have any free minutes. I do not want to buy a package to check in online.

Just pay for Southwest Early Bird. No check-in needed.

Oasis DISCONTINUED the Free Check-in Kiosk!!!!!!!!! Used coupon in CA Book - $5 off - able to check in & print off tickets w/ that amount (slow slow slow).

Wow, that was a nice feature of Oasis and Allure. I wonder if the free kiosk has been discontinued on Allure too.

I don't think is too much of an issue these days, as most airlines will send the boarding pass to your phone. I wouldn't worry about printing one. If you lose your phone, just print one at the airport kiosk, but if you have your phone or tablet, just use that.

Archived