Crown and anchor discount on two cabins.

Just booked two cabins one for my husband and I and one for my son and his girl friend I was told I only get the c&a discount on one room. We are diamond my son is not. We are paying for both cabins. Is this true?

Yes, it's true, however there is a common workaround. Book your husband in one stateroom and you in the other. Then visit Guest Services once on board and they will switch your keys around.

Just called c&a. Got it all taken care of. Thanks so much.

Glad you got it worked out - Bob's advice (as usual) was spot on.

The only comment I will add to your original post is that it doesn't matter who is paying for the rooms, it is the C & A tier status of at least one person who is staying in the room - hence Bob's suggestion.

I will remember this for sure. Can you switch the names at the check-in desk?
Once you board, go to Guest Services and make the switch. As I remember, this can't be done until the ship is underway. It's quick and easy. We do inform our cabin steward of the change, too.

Yes, it's true, however there is a common workaround. Book your husband in one stateroom and you in the other. Then visit Guest Services once on board and they will switch your keys around.

Can you still do this even if you've booked the cabins a month ago? If so, I'd certainly like to move my hubby to one of the cabins I've booked for QOS.

Thanks!

Can you still do this even if you've booked the cabins a month ago? If so, I'd certainly like to move my hubby to one of the cabins I've booked for QOS.

Thanks!

Yes, you can change the guests in a booking, as long as one of the original names stays the same.

Archived