Question about In-Room Dining for special anniversary dinner

Several years ago, my husband and I took a cruise for our 10 year anniversary. On that cruise, we received a flyer along with our other daily information promoting an "in-room dinner" (of course for a fee)

We are going to be celebrating our 25th anniversary next week on FOS and I would like to do something special like this since we have a lovely junior suite balcony....would love to have dinner out there. I know we could always order room service, but the "in-room dinner" was something extra special.....table linens set up, etc.

Any information you could give would be greatly appreciated! :)

If you upgrade to a Grand Suite, or higher, you may order anything from the MDR menu from room service during MDR open hours. I'll bet if you requested table linens, they would be provided.

You can order room service in any cabin. The problem is this....the entire order will be delivered at one time....not "course by course"....and a JS doesn't have a dining table! The patio table is about knee-high and about 18 inches square....not really romantic!

Why not do a specialty restaurant for the occassion? Sure beats eating in the cabin!

Archived