So excited...I have an aft wraparound suite!!!!!

cruz chic

Last night I received an upsell for my August 18th cruise. I usually book thru a ta so I've only received one before. I was super surprised to get it this early and the price was pretty reasonable. Ever since I've seen one of these wrap around suites I've wished for one but I just couldn't justify the price. It's been a pretty sucky couple of weeks for me so I'm really pumped about having my first Neptune suite:D. Thank you Hal. Ya done good.

Congratulations Lorene!!

You will have great views for your Alaskan cruise.

Hope your knee is doing better.

It gets a little better every day but it's SLOW. I think I'll likely be going back to work next week so I'll stop spending money:D.

Last night I received an upsell for my August 18th cruise. I usually book thru a ta so I've only received one before. I was super surprised to get it this early and the price was pretty reasonable. Ever since I've seen one of these wrap around suites I've wished for one but I just couldn't justify the price. It's been a pretty sucky couple of weeks for me so I'm really pumped about having my first Neptune suite:D. Thank you Hal. Ya done good.

....................AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joanie

....................AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joanie

I know you can associate with my excitement :D. I thought that they would make me take a guarantee so I'm delighted they let me pick the aft.

Wonderful! I'm happy for you. I can't remember which ship you said you were on? :D

Oosterdam. It used to be my favorite ship. It's been awhile since she deserted me :D. I'll be anxious to see if I feel the same.

Gratz!! Prepare yourself to be spoiled. :D

I'm kinda scared;). I used to be the queen of inside rooms. Two and a half years ago for my 50th birthday I got a balcony. The rot set in and now I don't want to do anything but a balcony. It gets expensive as a single. I better not get used to this or I'll need to get a second job.

Woohoo! Congratulations, that is WONDERFUL!!!

You are gonna LOVE the Neptune Lounge, it is fabulous to pop in and grab a snack. Though it is kinda a long schlep from the aft wrap to the Neptune. But you'll manage, I'm sure :D

It will be good exercise for my knee. I'm so proud of myself. I just came back from a six block walk. I used to do more then that before I got on the bus to work.

SOOO excited for you!!!

What ship is it on?

This is a good way to help you feel MUCH better!!!

Oosterdam. It used to be my favorite ship. It's been awhile since she deserted me :D. I'll be anxious to see if I feel the same.

I haven't been on Ooster-, but I've been on Wester- and Zuider-, and enjoyed them both. However, with an aft wrap, you'll never be able to go back to an ordinary balcony! WOW:D

I haven't been on Ooster-, but I've been on Wester- and Zuider-, and enjoyed them both. However, with an aft wrap, you'll never be able to go back to an ordinary balcony! WOW:D

Oh, I hope that won't be true or I'll be working until I'm 100;).

Archived