FDR quick question

leonardray

Anyone going on Oceania Marina departing Barcelona Oct 4? We are looking at doing some fun interesting shore excursions as we are not a bus riding couple. Anyone have some suggestions???

Jan is right, she's chartered to a corporate incentive group.

In Seattle getting ready to board Regatta tomorrow to celebrate Oceania's 10th anniversary.

Can't wait.

Happy 4th everyone.

FDR

It's 3:13AM, getting ready for the Limo service to pick me up for my Cruise to Alaska.........Can't wait to board REGATTA again and looking forward to help Celebrate OCEANIA'S 10th ANNIVERSARY........

Have so many fond memories sailing on Oceania Three R Ships. Will be sailing next year on MARINA.......

Sammie Kay Stewart

Anyone going on Oceania Marina departing Barcelona Oct 4? We are looking at doing some fun interesting shore excursions as we are not a bus riding couple. Anyone have some suggestions???

Do you have the right date the Marina does not sail until Oct. 9 from Barcelona this year. Are you reerring to 2014?

A shame it's NOT a secret mission. I can just imagine what James Bond or Dirk Pitt would do aboard Marina. :D

Oops. Guess that's not a good idea after all. Imagine the insurance claim after they were finished?:eek:

I can just imagine what James Bond or Dirk Pitt would do aboard Marina.

41pejZgxz9L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-69,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg Murder on the Marina, Ribaldry on the Riviera, Negating on the Nautica, Impulse on the Insignia, Rub Out on the Regatta.

This could develop into a whole section of the library; or maybe Dr, Eliots' five foot shelf- :D

41pejZgxz9L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-69,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg Murder on the Marina, Ribaldry on the Riviera, Negating on the Nautica, Impulse on the Insignia, Rub Out on the Regatta.

This could develop into a whole section of the library; or maybe Dr, Eliots' five foot shelf- :D

This may be a good idea for a themed cruise just like those "murder mystery" parties.;)

Hello FDR,

I recently submitted a question on your website. I asked if there were any plans for the Regatta to go into dry dock. We are first time Oceania cruisers, and are looking forward to sailing on her. I had heard that allegedly you were thinking of adding a Barista and the grill in the Terrace.

Oceania's response was that my question could not be answered for security reasons. Is there anything you can share on this topic?:confused:

I had heard that allegedly you were thinking of adding a Barista and the grill in the Terrace.

Allegedly? Really?

Do you think that the charges might be dropped if they spring for a GREAT attorney? :rolleyes:

I am disappointed that the circumnavigation of Australia is not being considered. I think it would be a fantastic cruise and would be very popular. I know several people who have asked their TAs if Oceania is considering that as a future cruise. I hope you will consider it in the future. I really would not be happy on the HAL which seems to be the only cruise line doing a full circumnavigation. You are already in Sydney in February, why not do a 35 day cruise around the continent??

I am disappointed that the circumnavigation of Australia is not being considered. I think it would be a fantastic cruise and would be very popular. I know several people who have asked their TAs if Oceania is considering that as a future cruise. I hope you will consider it in the future. I really would not be happy on the HAL which seems to be the only cruise line doing a full circumnavigation. You are already in Sydney in February, why not do a 35 day cruise around the continent??

Princess does the full navigation as well but I suspect if you would not be happy on HAL you may not be happy on Princess either? We did it with Princess and it was a great cruise with lots of fun loving Aussies.

As I posted elsewhere, while we love Oceania and given identical itineraries we would choose Oceania, but we will cruise with whoever offers the itinerary we like. I have no guarantees about tomorrow (health, political situation, etc, etc) and thus I am not willing to wait to see if Oceania will ever do the itineraries I want - I just do them while I can :)

Archived