---> !!ALLURE OTS REVIEW!! <--- Complete Pictorial Guide! [Jun 29, 2013]

LOL and Happy 19th. Your writing is better than most adults I know! Your attention to detail is right up my alley. For now I will have to read what everyone else writes about the Allure!

Haha thanks!! I get it from my dad, we love the small details.

Edit: Have fun on your upcoming Allure sailing in June, I am very jealous!

Edited by swim13

Please comment and tell me what you think of the tour, would it be worth it for you? I know there were a lot of pictures but there is SO much left to be seen!

See you tomorrow everyone! ;)

Thank you, Thank you for such a wonderful review and pix of the All Access Tour. I really want to do this myself..with my hubby but neither of us can do all that walking. This is like being there without having to walking. Again, thank you ..wonderful review!

Thank you, Thank you for such a wonderful review and pix of the All Access Tour. I really want to do this myself..with my hubby but neither of us can do all that walking. This is like being there without having to walking. Again, thank you ..wonderful review!

You're welcome! We did do a lot of walking but I bet you would be able to manage on a smaller ship, it would definitely be worth it! :)

• 1 month later...

Almost a year later and I stumble upon this review. I can relate to you in alot of things. For starters, I too have been a big fan about the Cruise Ship. I had been following this ship since construction too and have been eyeing these two ships(Oasis and Allure) for awhile, dying to take a Vacation..... which I am proud to say I will this July!!!!!!!!! I'm from New York also, NYC but I think its safe to say that after this winter a little bit of sun is much needed, Not to mention how long this semester feels like as it gets nice out. Thanks for your review though, it was nice seeing all the photos and videos. It took me almost 3 days to finish it, but that's due to the attention to detail. Good luck in school and in life man. Thanks again

Almost a year later and I stumble upon this review. I can relate to you in alot of things. For starters, I too have been a big fan about the Cruise Ship. I had been following this ship since construction too and have been eyeing these two ships(Oasis and Allure) for awhile, dying to take a Vacation..... which I am proud to say I will this July!!!!!!!!! I'm from New York also, NYC but I think its safe to say that after this winter a little bit of sun is much needed, Not to mention how long this semester feels like as it gets nice out. Thanks for your review though, it was nice seeing all the photos and videos. It took me almost 3 days to finish it, but that's due to the attention to detail. Good luck in school and in life man. Thanks again

Hey, better late than never! I am SO excited for you! If you remember, please come back here when you are finished and write how your experience was! Yes, our winter in New York was brutal this year...possibility of snow showers tomorrow. UGH! Thank you and welcome to Cruise Critic and the cruise world, you will soon be addicted! :)

• 4 weeks later...
Best review ever!!

Thank you!

Well thank you!

I have so enjoyed reading your review... Very entertaining and well-written. The bags are packed and we're getting ready to cruise on the Allure in less than 2 weeks. So excited.

Great job.

Thanks a lot! Ahh hope you had a great time!! :D

Like some others who posted, I just recently stumbled upon and read through your wonderful review in anticipation for my upcoming Allure trip (almost 3 weeks away!!!). Just wanted to thank you for your well-documented trip review, it was really great to get a perspective from a college-age person. I'm 18 myself and also have an avid interest in cruising, it's nice to find someone my age who has the same travel interests as me!!

Thanks again for the review!

Mike, just finished your review and watched the surprise videos. You've heard all the compliments already but I have to pile on also. What a fantastic job you've done! I enjoyed the Last video so much that it brought tears to my eyes. I can't believe it made me cry. To see you and your family on your trip loving life was a truly emotional thing for me. What a Wuss I am. I am sailing on the Allure August 24th on the same Itinerary. I am so excited about my cabin location also. Stateroom 9729. Boardwalk Balcony ALL the way at the back. I can watch the Aqua show from the balcony if I want and people watch from there. Your pics have shown me so much that I didn't know was on the ship before. Like the Globe on Promenade that opens and the walkway that unrolls from it that the CD comes out and entertains the crowds from? Ingenious! Thank you so much for all your time and effort put into your review. Hard to believe from somebody so young. You have a great future with your talents. Thank you again.

• 4 weeks later...
Absolutely brilliant! You may have just sold me a Med cruise on the Allure.

Thank you! I am jealous, I would love to go on a Med cruise! :D

Like some others who posted, I just recently stumbled upon and read through your wonderful review in anticipation for my upcoming Allure trip (almost 3 weeks away!!!). Just wanted to thank you for your well-documented trip review, it was really great to get a perspective from a college-age person. I'm 18 myself and also have an avid interest in cruising, it's nice to find someone my age who has the same travel interests as me!!

Thanks again for the review!

Hey, thanks a lot! I believe you must have taken the cruise by now, hope you loved it!

Mike, just finished your review and watched the surprise videos. You've heard all the compliments already but I have to pile on also. What a fantastic job you've done! I enjoyed the Last video so much that it brought tears to my eyes. I can't believe it made me cry. To see you and your family on your trip loving life was a truly emotional thing for me. What a Wuss I am. I am sailing on the Allure August 24th on the same Itinerary. I am so excited about my cabin location also. Stateroom 9729. Boardwalk Balcony ALL the way at the back. I can watch the Aqua show from the balcony if I want and people watch from there. Your pics have shown me so much that I didn't know was on the ship before. Like the Globe on Promenade that opens and the walkway that unrolls from it that the CD comes out and entertains the crowds from? Ingenious! Thank you so much for all your time and effort put into your review. Hard to believe from somebody so young. You have a great future with your talents. Thank you again.

Wow, I am glad you enjoyed my video so much! And thanks a lot for your kind remarks. You are just going to have the absolute best time of your life, great balcony location too! Beyond the Aqua Theatre you are going to get a nice view of the wake! :) I thought the globe thing was brilliant as well!

Hi, Mike

Hope you're enjoying summer vacation! Our mission trip to Haiti was cancelled due to the virus epidemic, so the guys and I leave on the Grand Princess tomorrow for Alaska.

Be sure to go to Polynesia if you get the chance - our trip on Oceania was awesome!

Say hello to your family,

Maureen

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Mike,

In post 37, you show a powerade machine. Do you pay for them with cash? seapass? Are they included if you have the drink package? I'm cruising in a couple of weeks on Allure with husband Mike and son Mike (avid gym user). "Mikes" tend to be my favorite people. :D

Thanks.

Hi, Mike,

In post 37, you show a powerade machine. Do you pay for them with cash? seapass? Are they included if you have the drink package? I'm cruising in a couple of weeks on Allure with husband Mike and son Mike (avid gym user). "Mikes" tend to be my favorite people. :D

Thanks.

That particular machine won't be included in the drink package. Either cash or Seapass.