---> !!ALLURE OTS REVIEW!! <--- Complete Pictorial Guide! [Jun 29, 2013]

Surprise #2 - Allure of the Seas Cruise Vacation Video Recap!!!!

Ahh its finally done and uploaded. The second and final surprise. =( I apologize in advanced for this taking so long! It was supposed to be up last night but it is a longer video and took FOREVER to upload then all of the sudden failed. Tried it this morning, fail!! Then I tried it once again and it literally just finished and is now available!!

I do not believe this is supported on mobile devices so watch from your computer!

This is just a little recap of our amazing cruise. You will finally get to see my face, lol! But you have to guess which one I am. I will give you a hint, I usually have a camera bag strap around me, HaHa!!! I hope you all enjoy!

Click the link, remember to turn the quality to 1080p once you get to YouTube! You can do so by clicking the gear symbol on the right side under the video. Enjoy!

You tube is saying it is blocked due to copyright reasons. Any ideas, Mike?

Surprise #2 - Allure of the Seas Cruise Vacation Video Recap!!!!

Ahh its finally done and uploaded. The second and final surprise. =( I apologize in advanced for this taking so long! It was supposed to be up last night but it is a longer video and took FOREVER to upload then all of the sudden failed. Tried it this morning, fail!! Then I tried it once again and it literally just finished and is now available!!

I do not believe this is supported on mobile devices so watch from your computer!

This is just a little recap of our amazing cruise. You will finally get to see my face, lol! But you have to guess which one I am. I will give you a hint, I usually have a camera bag strap around me, HaHa!!! I hope you all enjoy!

Click the link, remember to turn the quality to 1080p once you get to YouTube! You can do so by clicking the gear symbol on the right side under the video. Enjoy!

"This video contains content from BMG_Rights_Management, UMG, Songs Music Publishing, The Harry Fox Agency, Inc. (HFA), EMI and EMI Music Publishing, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

WHOOPS!!! :eek:

Oh no!! I own the songs on iTunes, very strange. I am not home but I will be soon, let me try to get this straightened out. Getting this published is becoming a nightmare!

I may have to try Vimeo

Okay guys, it is fixed!! All of the songs I chose seemed to have a copyright but I disputed it since I am only using it to show our vacation, lol! Anyway, it should work for you know, I am sorry about the issue!

Please click the picture below to open the video, change the quality to 1080p! Enjoy!! :D

CLICK THE PICTURE TO VIEW!

Okay guys, it is fixed!! All of the songs I chose seemed to have a copyright but I disputed it since I am only using it to show our vacation, lol! Anyway, it should work for you know, I am sorry about the issue!

Please click the picture below to open the video, change the quality to 1080p! Enjoy!! :D

waaaaiting in a caaaaaar.....

good song!

Mike - EXCELLENT:cool: I've got to share this with my crew!!!! We'll be boarding Sept 8th. YEA!

Oh no!! I own the songs on iTunes, very strange. I am not home but I will be soon, let me try to get this straightened out. Getting this published is becoming a nightmare!

I may have to try Vimeo

Swim13,

I am speechless, Tina Turner says it best "Simply the best, better than all the rest". Your review, pictures, and video for me was the best that I've ever seen on Cruise Critic.:) I have just one question, early in your thread you highlighted where your cabins were; right to the left of your cabins if you look on the deck plans, there's an empty space, would you happen to know what the space is? I was thinking about selecting a cabin across from that space, but I wanted to make sure it wasn't the utility or laundry room. I will not be sailing until 2015, but I will be selecting my cabin in December 2013

Mike:

very well done, thanks. Cant wait for the next review

The video is wonderful! I like how you interspersed photos with the videos! Great job! :)

Amazing video and review!!! Thanks so much!!!

LOVED the video. Mike, you are very talented! I've really enjoyed the review. I must go on the Allure soon!

waaaaiting in a caaaaaar.....

good song!

Mike, the video is amazing! Well worth the wait! I am so excited to share it with my family, they will be even more psyched about our trip. Thank you so much!

Mike - EXCELLENT:cool: I've got to share this with my crew!!!! We'll be boarding Sept 8th. YEA!

Excellent job young man!!! Thanks for doing this its made me even more excited if that were possible for my trip on Allure later this year.

Loved loved loved the video! Well worth the wait. You are indeed very talented. We need you to cruise again real soon lol. Thanks again for sharing your trip with us.

WOW! Thank you so much everyone, I wasn't anticipating such an awesome response, so glad you all enjoyed the video! Hopefully we all get to meet Lady Allure again one day.

I also want to say that Mike for a fellow your age you are very kind, polite and sweet young man...it's nice to see that out of a teen these days! I have a 14 year old and he is being raised the same way...tell your parents they did a great job! :)

Thanks again for the fabulous review!! I want more pictures!!! LOL

Thanks so much, I will be sure to tell them! :D I'm sorry, the next review I will try to up it from about 80 pictures a day to over 100, lol!!

Swim13,

I am speechless, Tina Turner says it best "Simply the best, better than all the rest". Your review, pictures, and video for me was the best that I've ever seen on Cruise Critic.:) I have just one question, early in your thread you highlighted where your cabins were; right to the left of your cabins if you look on the deck plans, there's an empty space, would you happen to know what the space is? I was thinking about selecting a cabin across from that space, but I wanted to make sure it wasn't the utility or laundry room. I will not be sailing until 2015, but I will be selecting my cabin in December 2013

Thanks a lot!!

Ahh, I know just what you're talking about. There must be some kind of service room behind there but the entrance door was not near us. If you look on the deck plans again, there is a little indentation and then the cabins start again, that is where the door is located. Really is not an issue though and almost makes that area feel a little more "private". And who knows, maybe that meant we got our rooms turned faster since that station was so close! Hope that helped!

Wasn't on line last night, but what a way to start the day this morning. I had to watch it twice and I also bookmarked it to watch it later. I don't want to miss a thing. This is a terrific video and done so well. You are so talented and handsome, to boot......;) I really hate to see this end, I enjoyed it so much. I, too, would like to see you, KansCocoa (Sherri) and Gambee together on a cruise. What an awesome review that would be. RCCL might even make a movie of it....:p

Thanks so much for all your time and effort in making this review. Really great and will keep an eye out for your future reviews.

Gwen :)

Thanks so much, I will be sure to tell them! :D I'm sorry, the next review I will try to up it from about 80 pictures a day to over 100, lol!!

Thanks a lot!!

Ahh, I know just what you're talking about. There must be some kind of service room behind there but the entrance door was not near us. If you look on the deck plans again, there is a little indentation and then the cabins start again, that is where the door is located. Really is not an issue though and almost makes that area feel a little more "private". And who knows, maybe that meant we got our rooms turned faster since that station was so close! Hope that helped!

Thanks Mike, your review and pictures were really great. I had a question about the spa. I am going with my mom and aunt and will be there during mothers day. Id like to get her something in spa, probably a massage. I know most things on cruises are outrageously priced but have you done one? If so, was it worth it?

Youtube is blocked here at the hospital. I can't watch it until I get home tonight.:mad:

Ahh, hope you're okay!

Wasn't on line last night, but what a way to start the day this morning. I had to watch it twice and I also bookmarked it to watch it later. I don't want to miss a thing. This is a terrific video and done so well. You are so talented and handsome, to boot......;) I really hate to see this end, I enjoyed it so much. I, too, would like to see you, KansCocoa (Sherri) and Gambee together on a cruise. What an awesome review that would be. RCCL might even make a movie of it....:p

Thanks so much for all your time and effort in making this review. Really great and will keep an eye out for your future reviews.

Gwen :)

Haha thanks so much, you made me blush! :p I really enjoyed chatting during the review, I'm sad its over too. Hope to see you around for the next one!

Fantastic video!

Thanks!!

Thanks Mike, your review and pictures were really great. I had a question about the spa. I am going with my mom and aunt and will be there during mothers day. Id like to get her something in spa, probably a massage. I know most things on cruises are outrageously priced but have you done one? If so, was it worth it?

Yes I did actually! I got a pretty good discount on the top 2 toe treatment that included a massage. I think it was worth it, I mean its obviously over priced but its vacation and you can't beat the staff and environment. With the massage and gentle rocking while at sea, I almost fell asleep, lol!! I am sure she would love something at the spa, go there the first day because they have a bunch of information about whats available and what it costs. Find out more about the spa here, http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experiencetypes/category.do?pagename=onboard_cat_things_to_do

Enjoyed the review and video !

Thanks!

So I guess this is officially the end of my review. :( I really enjoyed doing this for the first time, I definitely plan to do more in the future! Right now I am looking at cruises that leave out of New York/New Jersey. Thinking about the NCL Breakaway or RCI Explorer for next summer (2014). Anyway, I hope to see you all around next time! I appreciate all of your kind compliments, it gave me more motivation! I vow to make the next review even better!

Please continue to ask questions or comment if you saw the video, I will still visit the thread daily to make sure I answer everyone!

Until next time, happy sailings!

The End.

-Mike

Edited by swim13

So I guess this is officially the end of my review. :( I really enjoyed doing this for the first time, I definitely plan to do more in the future! Right now I am looking at cruises that leave out of New York/New Jersey. Thinking about the NCL Breakaway or RCI Explorer for next summer (2014). Anyway, I hope to see you all around next time! I appreciate all of your kind compliments, it gave me more motivation! I vow to make the next review even better!

Please continue to ask questions or comment if you saw the video, I will still visit the thread daily to make sure I answer everyone!

Until next time, happy sailings!

The End.

-Mike

Your review and pictures are outstanding! You did a great job. :cool::)