Shareholder OBC via email

In the updated shareholder benefit guide, there are no longer any email addresses provided to submit OBC requests. Does anyone know if they still take these submissions via email? I don't have easy access to a fax machine and was planning to send my statement to the same email I used for my Imagination cruise awhile ago.

yes, they still do, but I still am going to have to call, I got back 4 responses so far.. one denial, one approval, then two denials.. and I leave next weekend.... I emailed them back for clarification but no reply.

But Ive done it within about the past week

yes, they still do, but I still am going to have to call, I got back 4 responses so far.. one denial, one approval, then two denials.. and I leave next weekend.... I emailed them back for clarification but no reply.

But Ive done it within about the past week

Great to know, thanks firefly! Hope they are able to sort things out for you in time for your own cruise, good luck!

Apparently only by fax these days.

Sent in one for two cruises beginning of week and within two days got it for one Sept and one Feb.

Surprised they approved me now for Feb cruise but not going to argue.

Sent in one for two cruises beginning of week and within two days got it for one Sept and one Feb.

Just curious .. why is this apparent to you?

I have never heard this .. who told you this?

In the updated shareholder benefit guide, there are no longer any email addresses provided to submit OBC requests. Does anyone know if they still take these submissions via email? I don't have easy access to a fax machine and was planning to send my statement to the same email I used for my Imagination cruise awhile ago.

Yes, you can still submit your request via e-mail, the address is guestadmin@carnival.com.

I sent my requests on July 3rd about noon for 2 separate cruises (2 separate e-mails). I received an auto-reply that indicated that my e-mail request was received about 5 minutes later. I received confirmation that the request was approved and applied to my cruises on July 5th at about 4pm. In the past I have received an approval e-mail within 24 hours, so I just assumed that the holiday stretched it out to a full 2 days.

I have never had any issues using e-mail for my requests.

Happy Cruising!!!!:D

That was my concern when I looked at the benefit guide recently but based on the other responses in this thread, apparently not.

Thanks for the email address, cruisetexas and Rod in Az! Saves me from having to dig it up :)

Just curious .. why is this apparent to you?

I have never heard this .. who told you this?

First of all if you go to investor relations it will only give you fax number.

Second remember seeing some other threads on this recently and dont remember seeing an email address.

Third I called a few months ao and was told only fax.

Second remember seeing some other threads on this recently and dont remember seeing an email address.

OK, I am calling next week and will be interesting if they mention email being a issue.

I did find a old link I guess that had the email on it that still worked, so there must be more than one working link to how to get credit for this.

Question: I have already booked/paid for 2 cruises for September. If I buy shares now, can I still get an obc?:confused: .

Sure no problem. Lots of time to buy them and submit proof of ownership. You dont have to have owned it when you booked.

OK, I am calling next week and will be interesting if they mention email being a issue.

I did find a old link I guess that had the email on it that still worked, so there must be more than one working link to how to get credit for this.

Could be that for some reason they want it done by fax so they dont want to publicize the email address.

I was told the same thing last week - to use the fax number listed on Investor Relations and to please NOT e-mail it.

I faxed it in last Saturday night after I received my latest Fidelity statement and on Tuesday received confirmation that it had been applied.

Princess has a form to complete that gets sent with the proof of stock ownership.

I always email my statement to my PVP, and she takes care of it from there....last time was in April.

Hey everyone ,

How many shares do you have to own to get an OBC , and how much is the OBC ?

Sorry for my ignorance , I couldn't find any info quick enough so I thought I would just ask !!!

Thanks !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

RCCL Majesty of the Seas 1995

Disney Wonder April 2009

Carnival Liberty Oct 2012

Carnival Breeze Feb 2014

I sent I e-mails for three cruises in the last two weeks and they all were accepted.

You need a minimum of 100 shares to get the OBC. OBC is $50 for the short cruises; $100 for 7+ days; and $250 for 14+ days. I think it's $75 for a 6 day but I'm not sure since we haven't done that.

I sent I e-mails for three cruises in the last two weeks and they all were accepted.

You need a minimum of 100 shares to get the OBC. OBC is $50 for the short cruises; $100 for 7+ days; and $250 for 14+ days. I think it's $75 for a 6 day but I'm not sure since we haven't done that.

The Shareholder benefit is $50 for all cruises of 6 or less days. I just had mine credited for the 6 day September cruise of the Freedom.

The other OBC amounts are correct.

When they were available, the Future Cruise Certificate provided for a $75 OBC for 6 day cruises, so I hoped it was the same for shareholder benefits, unfortunately it is different.

Happy Cruising!!!! :D

The shareholder benefits are detailed here for anyone interested:

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

It applies to all of the cruise lines under the Carnival corporate umbrella. We got OBC for both our Imagination cruise and our HAL cruise last year.

Judging from these responses, it sounds like typical Carnival: the only consistent thing about this policy is how inconsistently they enforce it ;)

Archived