UBP & Martinis

mthayer295

Martini's are not in the UBP but if you ask for a cheaper vodka lets say for instance Gibby's they will include it.

Someone posted last week or so the UBP was updated to include martinis or at least a few of them. I remember responding to the post. To the OP if you do a search on my name it should come up.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Don't know if it would work with the UBP but my DDP has learned that if he orders a vodka on the rocks with an olive (and some juice) rather than ordering a dirty martini, he saves about $6 a drink. If you don't have to have the stemmed glass it might be a workaround?

The bartender at Waves, where I signed up for the UBP, told me that plain Martini's were included, but not flavored ones. I don't drink Martini's as a rule so I can't vouch personally. But all my Bahama Mama's, and the frozen Margaritas were covered so I was a happy camper.:cool::o:D

Can someone clarify whether Martinis are included in the UBP? I have read quite a bit of contradictory information. We will be on the Breakaway in a few weeks and the Martini question is key to our decision. Thanks

We were on the Gem with the UBP and martinis were included if they were $10 or less. This included a Stoli or Kettle One martini. You could basically get any drink $10 or less, just not room service. The second time on the Gem we didn't purchase the UBP and it was a wash. We drank more than usual due to vacation. I did like the convenience of just not worrying about the balance. I would purchase the UBP again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Can someone clarify whether Martinis are included in the UBP? I have read quite a bit of contradictory information. We will be on the Breakaway in a few weeks and the Martini question is key to our decision. Thanks

As of our Alaska Cruise on the Sun that ended July 1st, Martinis $8.75 and under were included. They were not included in the previous week (we did back to back) but they added them for our second week. I posted a review of the UBP and our thoughts a week or so ago.

Archived