which drinks are free ?

I understand that in the dining room, you can get water, lemonade, coffee,tea for free while eating.. Am I correct?

then if I were say by the pool area could I get these same drinks for free?

what about with room service or anywhere else on ship?:confused:

I understand that in the dining room, you can get water, lemonade, coffee,tea for free while eating.. Am I correct? Yes

then if I were say by the pool area could I get these same drinks for free? No, only water.

what about with room service or anywhere else on ship? Room service will serve the same drinks for free.:confused:

See answers in RED above.

These drinks are also available in Windjammer (buffet). Some ships have other venues where these free drinks are available.

Regarding room service, someone mentioned a while back that they were charged for early morning iced tea because it was "too early". So if you are ordering from room service, I'd double check about any added costs when you order.

See answers in RED above.

These drinks are also available in Windjammer (buffet). Some ships have other venues where these free drinks are available.

Regarding room service, someone mentioned a while back that they were charged for early morning iced tea because it was "too early". So if you are ordering from room service, I'd double check about any added costs when you order.

Reference the pool area question, they do have self serve drink stations in various places where you can get those drinks and bring them to the pool.

Reference the pool area question, they do have self serve drink stations in various places where you can get those drinks and bring them to the pool.

I've seen self-serve drink stations on Sovereign class in Sorrento's, Vision class in the solarium near Park Cafe, and Radiance class aft of Windjammer.

I understand that in the dining room, you can get water, lemonade, coffee,tea for free while eating.. Am I correct?

Yes

No . However lemonade, coffee, tea and water are available in the Windjammer.

Depends on which ship you are on as to the other locations.

Most ships that have a Park Café and or Promenade Café you will be able to get lemonade, water, iced tea, hot tea, coffee and even some assorted flavored waters. The same is generally true if the ship has a Sorrento's

On the Allure and Oasis, you can get flavored waters in the Solarium and in the Vitality Spa.

The following are Free in the MDR and Windjammer :

• Lemonade
  • Water
  • Iced Tea
  • Hot Tea
  • Coffee
  • Milk - white and occasionally chocolate
  • Packets of Nestlé's instant hot chocolate
  • Orange Juice, Apple Juice and Tomato Juice from concentrate only during Breakfast

WRT to the pool: only if you schlep over to the dispenser by the buffet or Park cafe yourself. if you have it brought to you by a roving bartender/waiter, you will pay bar prices.

during the morning, juice from concentrate will also be available at no cost( although fresh squeezed is like $2.50) also milk cartons( white and choccie) I believe are an option all day in the buffet. I believe some of the larger vessels have flavored waters in the dispensers as well.

room service, anything that is free elsewhere is free for RS although you should tip for even a delivery of a pot of coffee in the am.

...during the morning, juice from concentrate will also be available at no cost( although fresh squeezed is like $2.50)...

The last time I cruised, freshly squeezed was at least $3.95 per glass.

OP, you have it right; the beverages mentioned are included to you at no extra cost in the eating venues. Just know that if you go to a lounge or bar for after dinner coffees (regular coffee I mean, non-alcoholic) you will be charged for them. Learned that the hard way, although no big deal. :)

Archived