OASIS QUESTIONS: zipline & coffeemaker

Here's a ? I don't think has been asked :confused:: If doing the zip line on Oasis, what are the "requirements" w/clothing? Do u need your cruise card & if so, what the heck do u do w/it if u are not allowed to have any items on yourself? Can u put it in your pocket/sock/shoe??????? Also, I need to see w/my glasses; hopefully, I can wear them????

Is the coffee maker in JS w/a filter & separate coffee or a pod???

thanks so much for answers to these "silly (but wondering) questions"! :)

FC

Here's a ? I don't think has been asked :confused:: If doing the zip line on Oasis, what are the "requirements" w/clothing? Do u need your cruise card & if so, what the heck do u do w/it if u are not allowed to have any items on yourself? Can u put it in your pocket/sock/shoe??????? Also, I need to see w/my glasses; hopefully, I can wear them????

FC

Yes it is required that you wear clothes!

Sorry about that but could not help my self! lol you need to have closed toe shoes ( Tennis Shoes ) you will have to show your sea pass card so that they can see if you signed your waivers. I just put my sea pass card in my pocket. I don't think they will let you wear your glasses. I could be wrong maybe if they are secured. Sorry can't help with coffee pot. Plenty of places to get coffee for me. At Boardwalk Donut Shop, Royal Promenade Cafe, Windjammer. Have a great cruise!

FC

There's a coffee maker and tea kettle in the JS. The coffee maker is the kind with the coffee already in a filter, but it's not the right size, so it makes very strong coffee.

When I did the zipline I was not allowed to have anything with me except my seapass and they were very specific that it had to be in a closed pocket. The shorts I was wearing had buttons on the pockets and he would not clear me until he made sure the button was securely closed. I highly doubt you would be allowed to wear your glasses.

Thanks to all for answering my questions. I thought that if I perhaps brought an eyeglass strap, maybe they would let me keep them on? I am almost blind without & would love to be able to see!

...............everyone (well, most everyone) is soooooooo nice & knowledgeable here!

Francis :D

...all of which brings me back to my original proposition, when the plans for Oasis were first released.

There needs to be an onboard excursion: Shooting at the zipliners. Only people booked in Boardwalk Balconies are eligible.

:D

1.jpg

Archived