I'm in the Penthouse!!!

cruz chic

Will you do a little posting from aboard for us here to enjoy? :)

We'd love to read how great a time you are having.

I'm going to try and do just that. The only problem is I find that copying from an iPad is a pain. I understand how to do it but some how it gets lost in pasting it. I'm going to need to find cheapie wifi because even though I buy it on the ship it gets eaten up fast.

I'm going to try and do just that. The only problem is I find that copying from an iPad is a pain. I understand how to do it but some how it gets lost in pasting it. I'm going to need to find cheapie wifi because even though I buy it on the ship it gets eaten up fast.

I got help on our Prinsendam cruise from some roll call members - I discovered the secret is not to press too hard (who me? get frustrated and press hard - never:rolleyes:). A stylus helps too.

I sucked up nearly 100 minutes in the first two days and then learned and what a difference! Enjoy - do it if you have time and it's reasonable -if not just come back and give us a report.

Enjoy:D

I got help on our Prinsendam cruise from some roll call members - I discovered the secret is not to press too hard (who me? get frustrated and press hard - never:rolleyes:). A stylus helps too.

I sucked up nearly 100 minutes in the first two days and then learned and what a difference! Enjoy - do it if you have time and it's reasonable -if not just come back and give us a report.

Enjoy:D

Ok, that's good info. I bet that is my problem, pushing too hard. I'm going to try to practice here. I love my iPad otherwise. Thx

Lorene

I hope that you will be able to report live from your cruise from time to time.

And do take pictures of your PS cabin.

I think pics are beyond my scope:D. It's easy to put them into an email but cc is another kettle of fish.

Lorene, I know many people who have had knee replacements. I was in rehab with some when I had my hips replaced. I don't know of any who had the same surgery 3 times. If you have a good doctor that shouldn't happen. I hope it won't come to that, though.

Lorene, I know many people who have had knee replacements. I was in rehab with some when I had my hips replaced. I don't know of any who had the same surgery 3 times. If you have a good doctor that shouldn't happen. I hope it won't come to that, though.

My boss has to have 2 knee replacements and a hip replacement. She just turned 50. I'd be sick if that was me. Good to hear some positive reports.

I've been away from any computers for the past four days. Lorene, that is SO fantastic! I'm so happy for you! I'll be among those waiting for the full report (since I'm sure I'll never be seeing the inside of a PH)! Congrats again!!! :D

I've been away from any computers for the past four days. Lorene, that is SO fantastic! I'm so happy for you! I'll be among those waiting for the full report (since I'm sure I'll never be seeing the inside of a PH)! Congrats again!!! :D

Thank you!

Archived