Thinking about Majesty -???

Haven't been on Majesty in over 20 years. DH and I are looking for a quick 4 night getaway and the dates work. Just a little worried. Will it be a total "party" boat? Do they have CL or D/D+ lounge? Is there some place to dance at night?

There are 3 stops on this cruise, do most people get off the ship or will there be some activities to do if we choose to stay on board?

Thanks for the help!!

The four day Majesty is not a "party boat" like the three day is. To do the three day they only need to take off Friday afternoon and Monday morning. We find he atmosphere on the four day to be the same as a full seven day or longer cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haven't been on Majesty in over 20 years. DH and I are looking for a quick 4 night getaway and the dates work. Just a little worried. Will it be a total "party" boat? Do they have CL or D/D+ lounge? Is there some place to dance at night?

There are 3 stops on this cruise, do most people get off the ship or will there be some activities to do if we choose to stay on board?

Thanks for the help!!

(1) No it will not be a total "party" boat.

(2) No there is no CL or D/D+ lounge but they do have special Diamond Events in the Viking Crown

(3)There will be dancing in Boleros, and the Spectrum Lounge

Stops are in Nassau, Coco Cay, and Key West. I'd say it's 50/50 in Nassau of people getting off the ship. Coco Cay and Key West are the 2 stops that the most people get off in. There will be activities going on throughout the ship even when in port.

We are booked on the Majesty for the 4 night on october 21...

Since there is no CL what are the suite perks on this ship?

Also is there any shows at night?

Yes, there are shows at night, just like other ships. There will be two production shows and one or two headliners. Suite perks would be all the normal perks (MDR menu from room service, reserved seating in theater, etc.) minus the Concierge lounge. They may invite suite guests to the nightly Diamond event, but this is not guaranteed.

Thanks for the replies!!! We are going to book it! My husband was just commenting while we were on Liberty, that he wanted to get on Majesty 1 more time!! We will be doing the Mon-Fri.

Can anyone tell me the earliest I could get off the ship? I know it says it docks at 7, but I wonder if it is usually sooner than that??

Thanks for the replies!!! We are going to book it! My husband was just commenting while we were on Liberty, that he wanted to get on Majesty 1 more time!! We will be doing the Mon-Fri.

Can anyone tell me the earliest I could get off the ship? I know it says it docks at 7, but I wonder if it is usually sooner than that??

I have the same question but.. i want to know what the most late time we can get off.. 7AM sound a bit early to check in in hotel haha.

If you take off your own bags, you can probably be off the ship sometime around 8am.

We love Majesty, will be going on her again this weekend. Have only done the 3 nighters on her, but we really have never found the partying to be excessive or rude. We are not partiers, but have never had any issues with people that are having a good time on her.

Looking forward to traveling on her again this weekend. Love CocoCay, one of my favorite beaches.

Thanks for the help!!

When might be a good question. I've been on Majesty twice, see signature and will be going on the 4 night again soon. I havent' tried it during spring break, but the 2 times I have gone for far have been great.

I have the same question but.. i want to know what the most late time we can get off.. 7AM sound a bit early to check in in hotel haha.

10:30 they started calling your name if your not off the ship. We had a 2:30pm flight back home and just sat on the pool deck until the last of the assigned boarding times were called.

We are going on the Sept 2 cruise. I am really getting excited. I think it will be the perfect short get away for us. We enjoy just relaxing by the pool and taking it easy. Our most recent cruise was pretty port intensive and it wore us out!!

I just don't know what to do in Nassau in the evening time??? Most cruises I have been on have left in the early afternoon and there has never been enough time to do much of anything?? I am thinking about a day sail in the morning, then back on board for awhile and then maybe dinner somewhere in town??

Archived