Cabin Crawl?

foxgoodrich....One more question about the pub crawl/poker run. Did the group go from bar to bar together and everyone picked up their cards together at that time?

Yes, we pretty much moved as a group, and the organizer led us each time to the next bar. He had a list of the folks who had paid the $5, so they were the only ones who took a card at each bar. (There were some spouses and spectators with our group too) He had us check our names off his list at each bar as we got our cards.

To make this work with the poker hand, you have to do at least 5 bars. We did 7, so we had 2 discards. I think the whole thing took about 2 hours.

Judy

We did a poker/cabin crawl. We met on a given afternoon. The organizer had each of us contribute $5. The organizer arranged the order of the rooms we visited. We stayed together as a group. The cards were spread out on the bed. At the end, we regrouped at a bar and figured out who had the best hand. Not being a poker player, there was some grumbling. Be sure any rules that might be in doubt, be predetermined. It was fun.

My favorite part of the Royal Suite was the master bathroom - it was a 3 room suite in itself, probably larger than most interior cabins!:D The toilet and bidet were in one little room, then the center room had a double sink in a long granite countertop and a couch (I kid you not! A couch!), then the last room had a huge jacuzzi tub. (So I had this image in my head....you use the toilet in the little toilet room, then you make that long walk towards the jacuzzi tub. You wouldn't be used to that on a cruise ship, so maybe you'd need to rest on that couch as you passed through the room with the sinks?:eek:)

There was also a second full bathroom in the suite that had a large glass shower.

The RS is definitely something to see - hope you'll get to book one :D or see one on a cabin crawl soon!

Judy

Thanks for the info. I would love to see a RS. I will be on a TA this fall. Maybe we will have some suites to see on our cabin crawl.

Hello i like to help start a cabin crawl

It's probably better to organize a cabin crawl on your roll call thread. There will be people on the roll call who would volunteer their staterooms.

Archived