Oasis Class 6/8 Night Rotation

I wish they would start doing a 6/8 night run on Oasis or Allure like they do with Indy and Carnival does with the Breeze. I've always wanted to do the 8 night and there's a lot of people who enjoy having a weekend day before and after the cruise. I wonder if they don't do it because it would change the schedule of everything every week.

It would be a dream come true for us :D

I wish they would start doing a 6/8 night run on Oasis or Allure like they do with Indy and Carnival does with the Breeze. I've always wanted to do the 8 night and there's a lot of people who enjoy having a weekend day before and after the cruise. I wonder if they don't do it because it would change the schedule of everything every week.

It would be a dream come true for us :D

Agree...We have done the eight nighters (eastern caribbean) on both Indy & LOS a few times...that combination of ports was our favorite itinerary :D

And looking forward to our first upcoming 6 night Indy cruise which fits our schedule just perfect. Leaving Princess for this cruise just for that reason

We enjoyed this cruise, made us RCCL converts.:D

really wish there were 6 night options on either Oasis/Allure for those whose schedules work well with a Sunday departure.

Agree...We have done the eight nighters (eastern caribbean) on both Indy & LOS a few times...that combination of ports was our favorite itinerary :D

I love that it includes Labadee on the eastern run. We did that on the Liberty a few years back and having the Labadee day made it the perfect route.

I'm surprised they don't do a 5/4/3 night rotation like Disney does with the Dream. If you're looking for a short weekend cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale/Miami, you have to go with a small, older ship. In my opinion, that's where Disney has the edge in short cruises out of Florida - they are the only line that has short Bahamian itineraries on a flagship vessel. I think that Royal Caribbean could gain the upper hand in short cruises leaving from south Florida by putting the Oasis on a shorter itinerary rotation.

I'm surprised they don't do a 5/4/3 night rotation like Disney does with the Dream. If you're looking for a short weekend cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale/Miami, you have to go with a small, older ship. In my opinion, that's where Disney has the edge in short cruises out of Florida - they are the only line that has short Bahamian itineraries on a flagship vessel. I think that Royal Caribbean could gain the upper hand in short cruises leaving from south Florida by putting the Oasis on a shorter itinerary rotation.

I think the problem with that is you would t have time to take advantage of a ship that big with 3 days. On the other hand, if they did that with a Voyager/Freedom class ship, I think you could be on to something.

Archived