Just booked #9062 on Serenade Of The Seas...have I made a mistake?

It looks as though the view might be obstructed by a ladder!!

Has anyone stayed in this room?

(I wanted an aft facing room originally, but my fiancé didn't want to feel too much motion...so opted for a good old mid-ship, deck 9 D2 9062).

It'll be our honeymoon cruise, so I want it to be perfect (that means no ladders blocking obstructing the view from our balcony!)

It looks as though the view might be obstructed by a ladder!!

Has anyone stayed in this room?

(I wanted an aft facing room originally, but my fiancé didn't want to feel too much motion...so opted for a good old mid-ship, deck 9 D2 9062).

It'll be our honeymoon cruise, so I want it to be perfect (that means no ladders blocking obstructing the view from our balcony!)

9062 is indeed midship - no issues whatsoever with obstruction. Curious as to what makes you think there is an obstruction. Congrats & have a great cruise!

9062 is indeed midship - no issues whatsoever with obstruction. Curious as to what makes you think there is an obstruction. Congrats & have a great cruise!

Phew! And thanks.....I saw some pics of SOTS an there looked to be some ladder structure coming down. Glad that it isn't over 9062's balcony.

Have you stayed in this cabin?

The obstructed view staterooms on Serenade deck 9 are all the way aft, 9652, 9654, 9252, and 9254. There is a cleaning structure that they normally store near those staterooms. 9062 should be fine.

Maybe to please both you and your wife to be move to Category E2 cabin #7108. This way you will be just aft of the elevators where I think you will have less movement on deck 7 rather then deck 9 plus in the cabin I suggested you will get a larger balcony like the aft cabin balonies you wanted.

Archived