Question for Copper 10-8

solocanadian

Last post didn't come out right. I'm more tired than I thought. What I meant to say was: Weird. Our documents said the captain would be Jonathan Mercer. We were surprised because he is suppose to do the 14 world and Fred always does the Asia/Pacific.

leslie

P.S. We like them both.

John, any word on ms Eurodam for September 22?

Capt - Jasper de Vries

HD - Stan Kuppens

CD - J.T. Watters

GRM - Maria Grimaldi

DRM - Hadi Prayitno

Echef - Andreas Jenni

EHK - Allister D'Souza

Always subject to change/Enjoy EUDM

Capt - Jasper de Vries

HD - Stan Kuppens

CD - J.T. Watters

GRM - Maria Grimaldi

DRM - Hadi Prayitno

Echef - Andreas Jenni

EHK - Allister D'Souza

Always subject to change/Enjoy EUDM

Thank you, sir. Never sailed with Captain Vries but Mr. Kuppens runs a great hotel department!

I've noticed that on the Veendam one elevator in each bank has a green plate that says "Emergency Elevator". Is that some special wiring for emergency power when the main power fails. Anything else?

Roy

Hallo John/Hello John

Kan jij mij zeggen wie de kaptein,hotelmanager,diningroommanager en cruisedirector zijn op de Rijndam met vertrek op 28 september 2013?

Can you tell me who is captain,HM,DRM and cruisedirector on the Rijndam sailing on the 28th September 2013.

Looking forward to a very unexpected girlfriends cruise:D

Hallo John/Hello John

Kan jij mij zeggen wie de kaptein,hotelmanager,diningroommanager en cruisedirector zijn op de Rijndam met vertrek op 28 september 2013?

Can you tell me who is captain,HM,DRM and cruisedirector on the Rijndam sailing on the 28th September 2013.

Looking forward to a very unexpected girlfriends cruise:D

Goeie middag Maria

Capt - Werner Timmers

HD - Cees van Santen (doe hem de groeten van mij aub)

GRM - Yvonne Buitendijk (doe haar de groeten van mij aub)

DRM - Pulung Baskoro

CD - Michael Langley

Always subject to change/Veel plezier/Have a great time on RYDM:)

Hey John - I Wonder.... do you know what is planned OR can you find out what the dry dock plans for the Maasdam are ... major or minor.... lots of comments from people not to book right after a ship coming out of dry dock... we are booked and hope it is not a mistake. Thanks ...:confused:

Goeie middag Maria

Capt - Werner Timmers

HD - Cees van Santen (doe hem de groeten van mij aub)

GRM - Yvonne Buitendijk (doe haar de groeten van mij aub)

DRM - Pulung Baskoro

CD - Michael Langley

Always subject to change/Veel plezier/Have a great time on RYDM:)

Dank je John zal ze de groeten van je doen/Thank you John will say hi to them from you.

Maria

Hey John - I Wonder.... do you know what is planned OR can you find out what the dry dock plans for the Maasdam are ... major or minor.... lots of comments from people not to book right after a ship coming out of dry dock... we are booked and hope it is not a mistake. Thanks ...:confused:

Morning Bluwater, it will be a dry-dock for regular maintenance, including a new hull paint job, some repairs and new decking around the mid-ship's pool

Morning Bluwater, it will be a dry-dock for regular maintenance, including a new hull paint job, some repairs and new decking around the mid-ship's pool

Thank you thank you John - those type of repairs should not affect us at all. Really looking forward to our 70 days on the Maasdam away from winter weather. Will quit worrying about the dry dock and being on the 1st sailing after one. You are a gold mine of information and it is appreciated. Thanks:):)

Thank you thank you John - those type of repairs should not affect us at all. Really looking forward to our 70 days on the Maasdam away from winter weather. Will quit worrying about the dry dock and being on the 1st sailing after one. You are a gold mine of information and it is appreciated. Thanks:):)

Enjoy Rio, Carnaval and the Amazon. Check out the Samba Drome in Rio for the parade. Have a great time!

Edited by Copper10-8

Enjoy Rio, Carnaval and the Amazon. Check out the Samba Drome in Rio for the parade. Have a great time!

Thanks John - I have the daughter of a friend who lives in Rio checking Carnaval doings out for us. Think she might have an in with one of the dancers at the Samba Drome.. Crossing my fingers that it all works out for us. Ruth

Copper, can you post the officers for the Noordam TA in October/November, 26 day out of Athens.

Thanks

Semper Fi

Capt - Jeroen van Donselaar

HD - Mark Pells

GRM - Marion Koopman

DRM - Bijay Prajapati

EChef - Martin Kusin

CD - Shane Michaels

EHK - Lancebert Clarke

Always subject to change/Semper Fi Sir!:)

Is that Emile de Vries brother? Emile was out captain in February.

One and the same; full name is Jasper Emiel de Vries; (Emile is French, Emiel is Dutch) I always thought he went by Jasper but hey, you know I've been wrong before;)

One and the same; full name is Jasper Emiel de Vries; (Emile is French, Emiel is Dutch) I always thought he went by Jasper but hey, you know I've been wrong before;)

Thanks John, on the cruise log he lists himself as Emiel de Vries. There's also Frank de Vries listed as Chief Engineer.

Edited by Typhoon1