Carnival Fare Viewer

I am ready to punch the Carnival Fare Viewer!:mad:

The Carnival site seems to work for other purposes, but when I try to check the Fare Viewer it says site unavailable, and I get that stupid picture of the towel animal with the hard hat again! I've cleared my browsing history.

Grrrrrrrr!

Anybody else?

I am ready to punch the Carnival Fare Viewer!:mad:

The Carnival site seems to work for other purposes, but when I try to check the Fare Viewer it says site unavailable, and I get that stupid picture of the towel animal with the hard hat again! I've cleared my browsing history.

Grrrrrrrr!

Anybody else?

No problems here, but when in the past had the same problem , all I had to do was hit the refresh button and all was fine.

Give it a try :confused:

I check almost daily and have never had a problem with fare viewer on my home computer, I have a Mac and use Safari, but the office computer is windows with explorer, hardly ever works. Try using a different browser, there are lots to pick from.

Send from iphone 5 using Cruise Critic App

What do you do if the Fare Viewer shows a lower price than you paid? How do you request on-board credit?

D.

Submit the early saver price protection form, easily found when you search the carnival website

I check almost daily and have never had a problem with fare viewer on my home computer, I have a Mac and use Safari, but the office computer is windows with explorer, hardly ever works. Try using a different browser, there are lots to pick from.

Interesting, I use IE at home and work and rarely have problems. But can't hurt to try another browser if you are, I have safari too and will use it if need be.

The entire website and booking engine/fareviewer was down last night from around the time you posted until 9:15, or so. I was trying to get an idea of rooms available and rates for a last minute booking for a family member, and couldnt get on the website. I was able to get an idea of prices from other online travel sites, but they didnt have information on cabins available, which I really wanted. After 9:15 or so, the site came back up, and I was able to make the booking and make other room changes.

What do you do if the Fare Viewer shows a lower price than you paid? How do you request on-board credit?

D.

I always call Carnival. Yesterday the lady who answered sounded happier than I was to get a $60 credit!

Manage My Cruise was down for a while yesterday too. I had to go in another way by just playing around with the site to get the info I needed. Don't think fareviewer will do that though. It's down frequently.

Sure wish that Fareviewer showed Military prices. I now have to work harder ;) for my price drops because I have to d a mock booking. Every price drop is sure worth it.

It's dumb that they don't show the military rate -- goodness knows they show every other conceivable rate!:o

I always call Carnival. Yesterday the lady who answered sounded happier than I was to get a $60 credit!

Manage My Cruise was down for a while yesterday too. I had to go in another way by just playing around with the site to get the info I needed. Don't think fareviewer will do that though. It's down frequently.

Thanks for the info! I saw a price reduction and called Carnival. The $160 credit was applied toward the balance.

A 5 minute phone call gave me quite a savings. Thank you, cruisepsychRN!

D.

It's dumb that they don't show the military rate -- goodness knows they show every other conceivable rate!:o

Very true! But, when I do a mock booking I can see all the cabins in my area that are still available. To me, that says prices may keep dropping!

Archived