FTTF - getting off the ship

I have been told that I can be one of the first of the ship with FTTF,

as early as 7 am, if I get off this early do I need to carry my own luggage or can I put it out the door and expect it to be waiting for me when I get off?

It will depend on when your ship docks and how long it takes for the ship to clear Customs. Self Assist debarks first, then FTTF and Platinum/Diamond in Zone 1. Sometimes this works like a charm, sometimes not. I have had both experiences. The earliest I have ever gotten off was around 8:15; the ship docked just after 7.

This is correct, you may get off early; after the VIP's and special needs people. To be off as early as possible, you should carry off your bags, as if you check them, you will still have to wait for all the self-debarkation people. You would just be in the first group of the checked luggage people. Hope that helps.

This is correct, you may get off early; after the VIP's and special needs people. To be off as early as possible, you should carry off your bags, as if you check them, you will still have to wait for all the self-debarkation people. You would just be in the first group of the checked luggage people. Hope that helps.

Yes, this helps, thank you

FTTF gets you Zone 1, which is after self-disembarkation, excursions, etc. If you want to be first of the ship, you need to do self disembarkation and carry off all your luggage. We got off with Zone 1 last cruise and I would say it was a good hour after they started the process.

Can we go to the guest relations desk and ask foor luggage tages for zone 1 and show them our FTTF on our S&S cards?

If you have FTTF, you won't have to. Zone 1 should automatically be delivered to your stateroom. We got Zone 1 delivered by someone other than our room steward and then that night, our steward delivered zone 27 so we had our choice. We took zone 1 :p

What happens if you don't want zone 1? What are the other options?

If you have Zone 1, you can get off any time after they call Zone 1. You can stay on till they kick you off.....I think. Maybe someone can correct me if I am wrong.

If you have Zone 1, you can get off any time after they call Zone 1. You can stay on till they kick you off.....I think. Maybe someone can correct me if I am wrong.

The only problem I see with this is that your luggage is in zone 1 and when everyone elses luggage is gone from there, yours will be put aside and you might have trouble finding it. They probably consolidate zones as luggage is picked up.

The only problem I see with this is that your luggage is in zone 1 and when everyone elses luggage is gone from there, yours will be put aside and you might have trouble finding it. They probably consolidate zones as luggage is picked up.

Good point. I don't think anyone would bat an eye if you went to guest relations with Zone 1 and asked for Zone 10, or 20, etc.

Can we go to the guest relations desk and ask foor luggage tages for zone 1 and show them our FTTF on our S&S cards?

anyone can ask for early off tags. all you have to do is show a flight schedule that you are trying to make.

the earliest zone to be called will be about 15 to 30 minutes after self embarkation

if you ship docks at 7am you are not going to be able to get off as soon as its docked-- the ship needs to clear-- in order to do that EVERYones bill must be paid and some cruises you will hear the names being called to come to the guest services.

once the ship is cleared they will start with self embarkation- you have to clear customs and immigratiions

I have been told that I can be one of the first of the ship with FTTF,

as early as 7 am, if I get off this early do I need to carry my own luggage or can I put it out the door and expect it to be waiting for me when I get off?

Carry your own bags if you need to get off early.

Archived