singapore half day

midlandgas

Hi all we are landing in Singapore midday to join our cruise the following day can anyone recommend a local tour operator that will give us (2) a guided tour of Singapore for a few hours mid late afternoon /early evening

If you are DIY-ers, Singapore is super easy to do on your own. MRT is terrific and can get you very close to the places tourists may be interesting in seeing. I just came back less than a week ago from Singapore and loved it. Take a taxi from the airport into the city to the hotel you are staying at - shouldn't be more than $20-$30 SGD (my taxi trip from Orchard Road area to airport was $22 SGD). From there, buy a 1 day or 2 day tourist pass at the MRT and use that for bus, MRT and LRT all over.

We were in Singapore last week (several times visitors) and the Hop On Hop Off buses were very popular and we have used similar buses throughout Europe and the USA. I'd recommend them.

Which HOHO did you use and which tour package/ticket? I see there are a few operators in Singapore. We were looking at the Duck and Hippo Singapore Sightseeing site but I find it quite confusing as to what their various packages include as there seems to be contradiction as I navigate through their website.

Archived