Is Princess website down?

Countrygirl44

I've been trying since yesterday to use plan a cruise, not working at all for me. Trying to find another cruise since they cancelled our trip to Mexico in October 2014 and that one was still showing on the website yesterday a.m. Grrr

I've been trying since yesterday to use plan a cruise, not working at all for me. Trying to find another cruise since they cancelled our trip to Mexico in October 2014 and that one was still showing on the website yesterday a.m. Grrr

Plan a cruise not working here, either.:confused:

In Florida... tried several different computers and browsers... cannot login. I have nothing urgent to do so I will just wait.

By clicking on the booked passenger tab to the right at the top I was able to get to a page where I could log in.

The "main" page shows but appears inactive for most items. Clicking "plan a cruise" or "cruise deals" tabs did nothing from the front (home) page.

I've become accustomed to an occasional blip when using the Princess website. It's not always the same blip. This morning the main page was mostly white, and the plan a cruise was not working. However, I can access my cruise personalizer and my two booked cruises as well as my saved cruises.

i've had problems since yesterday afternoon. i was in the middle of booking excursions and then nothing was available. there isn't even a 'home' page. i can now get into my personalizer and excursions work again, but i cannot 'plan a cruise' and i really want to check prices of others.

Have been trying to "sign in" and access the Princess website since last night, but have not been able to do so. Is anyone else having difficulties?

I have not been able to access the Plan a Cruise portion on my IPad since last night. This morning I also tried with my windows based computers- one using Internet Explorer and the other using Firefox. All are a no go.

I am using Verizon Fios as my Internet Provider.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I just tried to plan a cruise too, and once I tried to select the date of the cruise, it said temporarily down. HOWEVER, I noticed on the main page that it now has the "what you see fare, is what you get" tag. Are they back to including the taxes and port charges in the advertised fare???

Isn't working for me either. Was like this one day last week as well.

Re the comment about including taxes: I would like to see that back. I have no idea why it was removed, save that marketing might have been a problem as the price looked higher than that of competitor-pricing. But, for me, I'm just as happy to see the taxes-in price upfront.

Isn't working for me either. Was like this one day last week as well.

Re the comment about including taxes: I would like to see that back. I have no idea why it was removed, save that marketing might have been a problem as the price looked higher than that of competitor-pricing. But, for me, I'm just as happy to see the taxes-in price upfront.

Most of the site is down. Has Princess made any comments? Can't be helping their bottom line.:eek:

I've become accustomed to an occasional blip when using the Princess website. It's not always the same blip. This morning the main page was mostly white, and the plan a cruise was not working. However, I can access my cruise personalizer and my two booked cruises as well as my saved cruises.

This is what I've had for the past two days - irritating though it is, I'm glad it's not just me!

Because I'm in Bermuda, I have rather limited search abilities anyway before the site forces me to a 'find a travel agent' page but at least I could get a general idea of availability and pricing - I was beginning to think they'd blocked what little I could search.

However, the timing is bad, I'm trying to redo all my cruises for next year - I do hope they fix it soon.

I just tried to get into "My Princess" and received an error message:

SRVE0260E: The server cannot use the error page specified for your application to handle the Original Exception printed below.

And then a whole bunch of codes and stuff.

I also have had no luck this morning. I also have no sign in function but if I go to My Princess it does allow me to sign in but can not go any further. It kicks me out if I try to look at new cruises. I talked with Princess and they have had several or numerous complaints but no resolve on what may be happening. He is going to report my problem so I would suggest everyone who is having a problem call in and report it rather than just waiting.

Called Princess about 11:00 am (EST). They were aware of problems in some places. I had some errands to run and just now able to get back to the computer...it is up and running now for me. Pam, I was getting the same data you were. I am not planning a cruise any time soon (DH's health issues) however, I just love to play on the site and "dream" of cruising again. Sure have found some nice deals if we could cruise. Happy cruising to my CC buddies that will soon be "smelling the salt air".