Lost/Found Memory Card Allure of the Seas

possom

Just seen this post on facebook, hope it's genuine and hope I haven't double posted this, I'm not sure how to share the picture but I can get in contact with the lady through facebook:-

PLEASE SHARE! Please help me find this family. I recently went on an international cruise on Royal Caribbean and as we were passing through security the security officer handed me a memory card and said I had dropped it. I lose everything and thought nothing of it, so I said thank you and carried on to the check in line. Not until tonight while reviewing the photos did I realize this card did not belong to me. The card contains over 350 pictures of a family vacation, the first pictures of a new born baby and a lot of great family memories. I posted one of the few pictures that didn't include any minors, out of respect. I just want to find this family and return their precious memories. Please help! Please Keep Sharing! It's a long shot, but if we keep sharing hopefully we can bring this family back their memories. Some of us, including myself, know what it is like to lose something so sentimental and I just want to pay it forward. So PLEASE SHARE. Pay it forward. Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas 28 Jul - 4 Aug.

I don't think possom has the card, I think they just copied the posting they saw on facebook.:)

Yeah, at first I thought this Op and the other OP might have been FB friends with the girl who posted it. Then I realized the photo was shared over 14,000 times. :eek: I sent her a private message on FB with the address of the yard they were in. Hopefully I'll hear back from her with the results. :)

Yeah, at first I thought this Op and the other OP might have been FB friends with the girl who posted it. Then I realized the photo was shared over 14,000 times. :eek: I sent her a private message on FB with the address of the yard they were in. Hopefully I'll hear back from her with the results. :)

O, O!!!! I better never let Paul find out anything about anything.... super sleuth!

:D

jc

Wow, that picture got around! Hopefully they will be reunited with their pictures soon.

Archived