TV after refurbishment

ginny123

Just booked our first Azamara cruise on the Quest and have been reading the boards like crazy. We're really excited and are just loving all the reviews!

I know it may seem silly but I keep seeing conflicting photos of the Veranda Stateroom and don't know if I'm looking at it before or after refurb. Can someone tell me the position of the TV? One photo shows it in a cabinet across the room from the sitting area and the other shows it on the wall between the bed and the sitting area. Would love to see actual photos of the veranda stateroom after the refurb....very hard to find or maybe I'm not looking in the right place :)

For our earlier cruises on Quest the TV was in the cabinet. For our post-drydock cruise on Journey there was a flat-screen TV on the wall. The space in the cabinet was then used for the ice-bucket, glasses and water.

the tv's have not moved anywher. and you can still hear the next's cabin's as their is a hole in the wall for wires.

i am only in a club suite and they are on the wall. not sure of other cabins

Perhaps a piece of chewing gum could be placed in the hole? ;)

Perhaps a piece of chewing gum could be placed in the hole? ;)

I realise you "winked" but some people might not understand you were trying to be funny and would follow your unhygienic suggestion.

Never had a problem from TV sound coming through in suites as the poster reported - but there was no open wire going between the two rooms either. Maybe we have just been lucky- I find there is more sound travel on other cruiselines, but I wonder if that is because Azamara clientele are more considerate anyway

Archived