Piano Bar Singer name?

wr813

Back in January we sailed on the Celebrity. In Michaels Club/lounge there was a female piano bar singer. I can not for the life of me remember her name but she was very good. Anyone know her name and if she still is on Celebrity anyplace?

Was it the blond lady from Australia? I can't remember her name. She had a bit of potential, especially when she would do what she is good at and liked instead of trying to appeal to everyone's taste.

Was it the blond lady from Australia? I can't remember her name. She had a bit of potential, especially when she would do what she is good at and liked instead of trying to appeal to everyone's taste.

Agree. Also can't remember her name. Saw her a few times and found her to be a bit inconsistent. Unfortunately for her she is placed in Perry Grant's old venue and I kept comparing her to Perry. Found that I was not alone. She got better the more I removed Perry from my brain. Has a wonderful personality and is genuinely friendly.

Agree. Also can't remember her name. Saw her a few times and found her to be a bit inconsistent. Unfortunately for her she is placed in Perry Grant's old venue and I kept comparing her to Perry. Found that I was not alone. She got better the more I removed Perry from my brain. Has a wonderful personality and is genuinely friendly.

Loved Perry Grant on our Feb cruise on the Eclipse. Did he quit or did Celebrity not renew his contract. Is there a chance they will get him back? We even gave up dinner in Blu one night to see him. I would definitely consider booking a cruise if he was on board.

Not to hijack but returning to X after a long hiatus. Are there piano entertainers these days in Michaels on the S class ships?

There was a piano but no player/singer on the Solstice in May. A real shame.

Loved Perry Grant on our Feb cruise on the Eclipse. Did he quit or did Celebrity not renew his contract. Is there a chance they will get him back? We even gave up dinner in Blu one night to see him. I would definitely consider booking a cruise if he was on board.

Perry just left Eclipse on August 3rd. He has not made his or Celebrity's intentions known to his fans.

Celebrity has removed the piano player position from many ships.

As I look at the types of entertainment on various ships, there seems to be much less consistency than formerly.

Archived