Dai - help please!

Essexlass2

Hi

I noticed on another posting that you gave a link that would not only show the OP which nights would be formal but also the exact port times. I tried it but it didn't work for me.

We will be on Azura A323N - can you help me too please? :)

Try this

https://ask.pocruises.com/help/PO/life-on-board/dress_code_all

Then just click on which ship you want

Brian

Are you called Dai as well:rolleyes:. You are missing for a hour or so to have your tea and look what happens.

:eek::eek:Identity theft.:eek:

Happy Cruising

Gan Canny

Dai

Essexlass,

I'm not Dai either but I'll answer anyway. :D,

I'm on the cruise before you and I shared the same link with others on my roll call. I've checked just now and it's working fine.

Tartanexile81, thanks for trying but I'm still not having any luck with the link so I think it must be me. All I'm getting after clicking on Azura (or any of the other ships for that matter) is a big blue arrow on the left side of the screen that disappears off the bottom and I'm left with a blank screen. :mad:

Could I suggest that you take this info with a large pinch of salt and check again once onboard. I am on N321 and our online schedule shows three out of four Black Tie evenings taking place on port days, including one on which the ship sails at 7pm. Five out of the six sea days are shown as Evening Casual. This is either wrong or crazy.

Could I suggest that you take this info with a large pinch of salt and check again once onboard. I am on N321 and our online schedule shows three out of four Black Tie evenings taking place on port days, including one on which the ship sails at 7pm. Five out of the six sea days are shown as Evening Casual. This is either wrong or crazy.

I second that, the published list may not match the experience aboard.

I agree, on our recent Oriana cruise all the port times were wrong and we only had 1 informal dress night and the document said 2.

Archived