Americans being taken advantage of by Royal Caribbean!

Ok, so I've been keeping an eye on the repositioning cruise from Singapore to Australia on Voyager of the Seas. Since I can book from the US or Australia, been keeping up with prices on both sites. I just can't believe how much Americans are being ripped off!

Prices are for an Inside Guarantee, Category Z, two adults and two children.

Booked on the Australian site = $4,907.48 AUD

Booked on the US site = $401,995.48 USD. At the current currency value, that's $439,916.12 AUD!

I've attached screenshots, proof that Royal Caribbean doesn't care about its customers in the USA!

*side note, booking an actual inside cabin, or indeed any other category, was cheaper on the US site.

rccl_usa.jpg.169963cbce807bd717b8caaf3fa8b161.jpg

rccl_australia.jpg.17fd4153f0c8b9e5a26e1ca807bcc327.jpg

Ok, so I've been keeping an eye on the repositioning cruise from Singapore to Australia on Voyager of the Seas. Since I can book from the US or Australia, been keeping up with prices on both sites. I just can't believe how much Americans are being ripped off!

Booked on the US site = $401,995.48 USD. At the current currency value, that's $439,916.12 AUD!

I've attached screenshots, proof that Royal Caribbean doesn't care about its customers in the USA!

*side note, booking an actual inside cabin, or indeed any other category, was cheaper on the US site.

must be a typo error?

Although an error...

the company will stand behind its product

and honour all bookings at $401,995.48 USD ...:D:D:D

LOL these pricing errors are pretty common on the RCI website. As a Royal diamond member I'm amazed & appalled at how terrible their website is (Celebrity's as well).

Yep, probably the most common error that comes up - at least as it's very obvious.

Archived