How long to get dining request confirmed?

I e-mailed my dining table request about a week ago, maybe ten days. How long should it take to get a confirmation? Seems like I got a reply in a couple of days last time I did this. It is just under 4 weeks until the cruise date, if that matters.

More details on what you mean by dining table request?

If you mean that you'd like to be at a larger or smaller or private table... I'd recommend you call.

If you mean to attach your booking to another booking for the purposes of sharing a dinner table... again, I'd recommend you'd call.

If you mean picking a specific table... I had no idea you could do that. I'd think that would be a bit beyond, but who knows.

Judy

I made all of my reservations for dining online at the RCCL website (times for MDR, table size, specialty restaurants) and I received confirmation emails within a few minutes.

I didn't specifically email anyone.

I noticed that "request of table location and size" is listed in the C&A section of the RC website as a cruise planning benefit for D+ and Pinnacle. Is the reality that all cruisers can make table requests?

Yes...anyone can make a "request" C&A D+ & P's have a much better chance of getting their request...but when I was D level I usually had no problem getting my 2 Tops.

I noticed that "request of table location and size" is listed in the C&A section of the RC website as a cruise planning benefit for D+ and Pinnacle. Is the reality that all cruisers can make table requests?

We are Platinum and I was able to have our request granted.

I emailed on 7/8 and received a confirmation, including table number, on 7/9. We are sailing on 8/25/13.

Don't know exactly how it works but they did say that the request first went to the ship itself.

Archived