Open Passage and a last minute booking

Azulann

I have purchased a open passage.

Currently looking at a Eastern Med cruise in late October. The prices have really dropped from when I first saw this sailing over a year ago.

Just checking if I can use this when I book this cruise.According to the document, I use the booking number and the credit will be applied after two business days. It would be $300. OBC for a 12 day cruise.

I am trying to get my ducks in order before and if I hit the button.

Looking at airfare is a big part of the decision.

Thanks again for the information.

Am looking at the Constellation Oct 31, 12 day cruise out of Istanbul.

It was a two day special last week for an inside. That promotion is gone. so I think my open passage will work with current prices.

The inside today are still super cheap in my opinon.

Am looking at the various airfare before I book this cruise.

Have checked ITA and choice air and figuring out the best routes and layover times for the price.

I have never booked a cruise this late, so I want to get my ducks in a row before I call a TA.

Sadly the Exciting Deals are not available to cruisers booking through Celebrity UK.

It is very annoying. I try to get on the US site and I always get bounced over to UK site. The prices are more and all my bank accounts are in US$. The only thing I can find is priceline.com I have never used them before. Seems there are some good deals for the TA I'm looking at if I was over 55. Any idea how to get that $200 discount without being over 55?

Just change the country at the bottom right side of the home page of celebrity.com

It is very annoying. I try to get on the US site and I always get bounced over to UK site. The prices are more and all my bank accounts are in US$. The only thing I can find is priceline.com I have never used them before. Seems there are some good deals for the TA I'm looking at if I was over 55. Any idea how to get that $200 discount without being over 55?

Which TA are you looking at ? Is it Nov 1 Silouette out of

Rome?

Archived