Anyone heard of 2014 sailings starting from Port Canaveral??

alexandra cruiser

Have not heard anything about this, but would love it if it happened. Port Canaveral is a easy port for us to get to and we have always had good experiences with the employees there. To be able to sail our favorite line from there would be wonderful!

Cruisestich is correct (as usual:D). There was another thread about

this a couple of months ago and a few folks had posted about a port day

in PC before the final stop and disembarkation in South Florida.

There are no sailings on Celebrity that begin in Port Canaveral.

Celebrity's 2014 schedule is released, and unless something changes, there are no sailings homeporting from Port Canaveral. As Cruisestitch mentioned, Eclipse will be making a 1 time, 1 day port call, so perhaps that's what the OP read.

It's too bad that X doesn't have a cruise out of PC. Not only is it an easy drive for us but it is one of the nicest ports on the east coast. We would certainly cruise X a few times a year if they did leave from PC.

Cheers!

I wish X also did the short Bahamas cruise from PC. That way I can avoid Carnival forever! Because of my work schedule I can easily take the short weekend cruises and PC is close to my home.

Maybe in the future :rolleyes:

I would remind people that Celebrity has half the number of ships of Carnival and Royal and doubt seriously they will be putting a ship in Port Canaveral. Too many other places to make more money,

Celebrity's 2014 schedule is released, and unless something changes, there are no sailings homeporting from Port Canaveral. As Cruisestitch mentioned, Eclipse will be making a 1 time, 1 day port call, so perhaps that's what the OP read.

Hi Andy,

Is there any talk of sails from Charleston once the deep water infrastructure is complete?

Archived