Quest 8/27-9/6

PaulaJK

That's another idea Nancy;) Or look for "Chris Chistie" look alike with communication device in hand all the time....:rolleyes:
Your attempt to meet Paula was half-hearted. Odds are she wouldn't be in suite. You get no points for that one. Why don't you make a serious attempt to meet Sharon. You have the opportunity now to prove your serious intent. I guarantee if you get on one cruise where I'm on, I'll find you. I love a mission! (and always have lots of contacts for spies!)

Your attempt to meet Paula was half-hearted. Odds are she wouldn't be in suite. You get no points for that one. Why don't you make a serious attempt to meet Sharon. You have the opportunity now to prove your serious intent. I guarantee if you get on one cruise where I'm on, I'll find you. I love a mission! (and always have lots of contacts for spies!)

IS that a challenge?...have you dropped the gauntlet? OKie Dokie!!!!;)

Remember my devotee's are under strict orders never to devulge the identity of Mr. "S"!!!!:p

... Wonderrful group of hardworking people. Any problems really have stemmed from SB new policies. We are very much enjoying ourselves but still feel the big ships are not quite right for us...

Would you please go into more detail on this? I've only been on the little sisters and would like to know what differences you found, especially since your end result on the bigger ones was 'nay'.

TIA

Why the hosts or admins here havent been able to do 1+1=2 for ST is beyond me. Before you started the harassing emails based on the coupons you were amusing, now youre just a pest.

He makes his own rules and still soliciting for referral coupons on the Seabourn Roll calls

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Today, 04:19 AM

NYKshipping user_online.gif

icon1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by carmee viewpost.gif

Hi I'm Carmel first time Seabourn Quest Cruiser, reading about on board credit, how does this work? We are leaving on the 6th of October, boarding at Barcelona, for 38 days to Rio, anyone else going on this cruise, have any more information?

Carmee please email me at nykshipping@outlook.com I have a coupon for you. If you have never sailed before on Seabourn and have no onboard credit from Seabourn and/or Amex or a Consortium then you would qualify for an Onboard Credit of $400.00 if someone refers you. You would need to supply me with your booking number, email address, mailing address and your name as it appears on your booking. From there I would mail in the coupon directly to seabourn and they would apply it within 10 days of receipt usually. It's that simple!;)"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and ignoring Community guidelines by not posting on the dedicated "sticky" thread. The proper response is to refer the new cruiser to the sticky thread.

This despite Host Dan's posting on 8/01/13, (when he repeatedly did so as zorro), with the intent, I assume, to provide an fair opportunity level to all CC Seabourn forum members and to keep threads on topic.

"Please post requests or offerings for a referral coupon on this thread ONLY.

Thank you.

Host Dan"

Edited by ravenclaw
typo

Definitely....not all on ship are your devotees!

............maybe we are not all classed as devotees but those of us who know, or know of the infamous Mr S reckon he's an OK chap. I'd rather sail with Mr S onboard than some of the choice passengers we had on our last trip.

Poppy,

Each to his own, I suppose, relative to opinions about our fellow passengers.

But you just have to wonder... what's wrong with zorro/NYK that he cannot behave himself? No one taught him manners and/or he can't be bothered with convention? And then there's his behavior in Seabourn Square where he holds court for hours on end at the coffee bar and with the concierge staff so that others have to wait and wait until his sessions wind down. Again, no sense of the rules and no respect for others.

Why doesn't Dan ban him again? Surely the "3 strikes you're out" rule applies here. For me it's a case of not responding to him and not asking anything of him.

Happy cruising!

............maybe we are not all classed as devotees but those of us who know, or know of the infamous Mr S reckon he's an OK chap. I'd rather sail with Mr S onboard than some of the choice passengers we had on our last trip.

Get to know the real him. Hes not ok hes a harassing abusive twit.

Sent via squirrels and a rotary phone

you can bet your life that when I am on board with him, there will be lots of photos! Many others have been banned from here for a lot less than this person has done. What hold does he have over Host Dan? I clearly remember it was Host Dan who praised and encouraged him when he was writing a lot of slanderous comments about other Seabourn guests in his so called "blogs"!

We're going on the Quest in October on the transatlantic (our first Seabourn cruise) and I find all these posts puzzling. Is there some passenger who dominates venues at Seabourn square and other places on the ship? We are low maintenance passengers in terms of our needs, but I hate to think that we will have to contend with someone who sucks up all the oxygen.

You will always find people who as you say "suck up the oxygen" most do not.The Staff are so wonderful they will make you feel special no matter what some else is doing.Stay focus and you will enjoy.Do not make space for those you do not like. Smile and you might make a friend.:)

We're going on the Quest in October on the transatlantic (our first Seabourn cruise) and I find all these posts puzzling. Is there some passenger who dominates venues at Seabourn square and other places on the ship? We are low maintenance passengers in terms of our needs, but I hate to think that we will have to contend with someone who sucks up all the oxygen.

You will have a wonderful time. Likely you'll never encounter any passenger who "sucks up oxygen" but if you do, you can easily avoid them just as everyone else will.

Could we please depersonalize this thread? I find it to be not informative and rather petty. Please, Host Dan, look at this and do the right thing here.

only "petty" if you don't care in preserving the integrity of this forum and you don't mind it turning into an adolescent chat board.

only "petty" if you don't care in preserving the integrity of this forum and you don't mind it turning into an adolescent chat board.

I tend to agree. The use of multiple login names, presumably to fool people, is making a mockery of the forum guidelines, plus I have concerns about the referral coupons issue. I don't understand the need to change one's login name every couple of weeks? :confused:

I tend to agree. The use of multiple login names, presumably to fool people, is making a mockery of the forum guidelines, plus I have concerns about the referral coupons issue. I don't understand the need to change one's login name every couple of weeks? :confused:

I also agree. I have been looking at this thread as Quest is likely to be our next choice, but find it to have been hi-jacked by Zorro/ NYK/ whoever and those who are (justifiably) fed up with him. Please just stop giving him the oxygen of publicity - he wants to be a mystery man and that suits me fine. Would love to hear more about the onboard happenings, staffing, food and wine etc. etc. rather than this stuff. Also, as I have said before, it must seem most peculiar to anyone who just happens to look at the Seabourn board with a view to trying the line.:(

That's another idea Nancy;) Or look for "Chris Chistie" look alike with communication device in hand all the time....:rolleyes:

I doubt Christie sleeps in front of a public computer screen, spitting saliva.

Also suspect he has the sense to cover his body while in public view.

YOU ain't no Chris Christie.

I doubt Christie sleeps in front of a public computer screen, spitting saliva.

Also suspect he has the sense to cover his body while in public view.

YOU ain't no Chris Christie.

I can't imagine that on a Seabourn ship!

I think witnessing this would be worse than the people in the MDR singing "NY,NY" reported earlier in the thread.

Lest seabourn traveller/zorro/NYK, CC readers, Seabourn and Host Dan think this mode of operation by Mr Seabourn Square of the Quest think the topic will shortly go away, I thought I would remind everyone what we are again discussing.

Here is a disrespectful blow-hard whose behavior is unacceptable in terms of CC rules and shipboard behavior standards for passengers and which we take for granted. I can be quite descriptive if you like but for now believe the case has been adequately made above, apart from some insights to follow below...

So how did this come to pass? Here is someone who blatantly displays a sense of self-assured entitlement stemming from lots of days on Seabourn. He makes the connection apparently although how and why he does so is not transparent to me. And woe be to any poor soul who tries to interfere with Seabourn Square staff in order to ask a quick question while his highness is holding his endless chat sessions with the personnel there. The barrage of the most vile personally directed curses- and I have heard them myself- is astounding and all the while the staff cower. You see, ST/zorro/NYK would think nothing about firing off complaints to Seabourn management about individual staff, thereby threatening their contracts.

He's not my problem as such just as it's not down to me to deal with him and his issues. That's for Host Dan here and Seabourn Management there. But for now the prospect of seeing and hearing him in action on another Seabourn ship leaves me cold. Who needs this?!