Big Carnival Announcement on the Way

rockbock

[quote name='Georgiagolfer']CCL, please don't improve the program again. We can't take it.:eek:[/quote]

That made me genuinely LOL.

I'm hoping for something actually, really good this time. I am hoping the shake-up in corportae has actually caused a change of direction.
I really want to love Carnival again.

The Port in Jacksonville draws huge business even though the Fascination is old.

President Obama was in Jax a few weeks ago...saying he was going to give the Port more money to dredge the channel due to the big sizes of the ships that will be using the New panama Canal Locks.

A;so AND this is a think..I think he talked about making a port out at MayPort. A New Nuclear Sub is coming in....and if that Port is enlarged..Large ships could come in at Mayport.

A New Ship to be placed at Jacksonville after the Work is done at the Port and the Channel is enlarged?/

[quote name='cruzn buckeye']Yeah, that fake pirate really bugs me... goofy really... no like he was putting on a show or anything... just stops by ... poses ... and walks away..[/quote]

The pirate is the worst! Traveling solo, photogs come to a large table of mostly solos and ask us all to pose as couples, gets really weird. Just go away!

[quote name='SkyMaster']They're going to show the DJ's, and entertainers where the VOLUME button is!

They're going to base another "Spirit Class" ship in Tampa.

They're going to get rid of the crappy shows now being presented, and rehire the dancers, singers, and musicians that they used to have aboard. :cool:

"SKY"[/quote]

Sorry they wish they could rehire the entertainment people but with the crew berths needed for extra photogs no room.

[quote name='AmberTeka']Putting out a new brochure. Big One. Will all of the ships. And the cabin numbers big enough to read.

Hopefully waiting.[/QUOTE]

Love this idea!

[URL=http://s809.photobucket.com/user/ccruisequeen717/media/Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg.html][IMG]http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz18/ccruisequeen717/Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg[/IMG][/URL] "I can see Carnival Miracle (after 10-2-13) and Inspiration from my porch" (to paraphrase Tina Fey as S. Palin)
I still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar-free vanilla ice-creams!)

Booked a last minute cruise (last minute for us anyway) the first part of August, my PVP tells me they are testing a program that if I refer a new (read never on Carnival before) guest and they book, I get a $50 credit on my bill. This only runs until the first of September so I'm guessing that is this all important, over hyped news they are talking about. That this program will become a permanent fixture fleetwide, on all brands that fall under the Carnival umbrella. My sister was eligible for the credit but had to fill out more paperwork to get it. Why is it that every time there is "great news" from Carnival, I keep picturing Steve Martin in the movie 'The Jerk' jumping around yelling, "The new phone books are here! The new phone books are here!"? Meh.

[quote name='elliair']We got two more Tervis tumblers on the Miracle. We now have 6 of them and don't want any more. We'll take them if given to us and find someone to give them to.[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]I'll trade you one Tervis Tumbler for one Carnival baseball cap!! (I'm very serious!)
Email me at [email]spnfangal@gmail.com[/email][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='stargate fan'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkOrchid]I'll trade you one Tervis Tumbler for one Carnival baseball cap!! (I'm very serious!)
Email me at [EMAIL="spnfangal@gmail.com"]spnfangal@gmail.com[/EMAIL][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

Ill copy your email to my yahoo email, and it's a deal! We're planning two Carnival cruises for next year - one back to Alaska for sure.

[quote name='disfan13']This email went to travel partners. Real classy to post it on CC.[/QUOTE]

I seem to remember someone getting fired when someone let some cat out of the bag. I forget the details, but it was also some announcement.

Archived