Big Carnival Announcement on the Way

rockbock

They're doing away with prepaid gratuities...and only raising rates by 23.00 per day

and...

they're doing to re-vamp the Cheers program by only increasing the cost to 59.00 per day, but in doing so they will limit the "brilliant" program to 5 drinks per day as the program is not in demand

and....

only the prodigal children as claimed by their parents will be in the talent shows, but only if they reserve 10 seats first, at the amazingly reasonable fee of 20.00 per show

and....

Bingo will be refurbished so that there is only one winning card per year..across all ships...and you can purchase a chance for the nominal fee of 45.00 per card

and...

Due to lack of participation, the comedy shows will now be held in one of the public bathrooms

and....

public announcements will now be made in all the staterooms at all hours

and...

air horns will be installed on all the balcony doors to enhance the ambiance of the "door slam"

and.......last but not least

The Hairy Chest contest will now be open to both Men and Women due to complaints of sexism.

Happy Cruising!

By the way, where did you hear this? I was also wondering if you could post the whole thing here. Thanks

Yeah, I wonder where??? It would be nice to know the source of that information. It reads like it was an email announcement from the Worldwide Sales Team.

Fried Bologna sandwich, Fried Pickles, and pigs in the blanket will be head lining the new menu, to go along with mac and cheese. maybe a jalapeno spread at the lido buffet.

Man I'm getting myself hungry.

I would be very excited about some fried pickles on the appetizer menu. I love those darn things.

I'm prepared to be underwhelmed.

They're doing away with prepaid gratuities...and only raising rates by 23.00 per day

and...

they're doing to re-vamp the Cheers program by only increasing the cost to 59.00 per day, but in doing so they will limit the "brilliant" program to 5 drinks per day as the program is not in demand

and....

only the prodigal children as claimed by their parents will be in the talent shows, but only if they reserve 10 seats first, at the amazingly reasonable fee of 20.00 per show

and....

Bingo will be refurbished so that there is only one winning card per year..across all ships...and you can purchase a chance for the nominal fee of 45.00 per card

and...

Due to lack of participation, the comedy shows will now be held in one of the public bathrooms

and....

public announcements will now be made in all the staterooms at all hours

and...

air horns will be installed on all the balcony doors to enhance the ambiance of the "door slam"

and.......last but not least

The Hairy Chest contest will now be open to both Men and Women due to complaints of sexism.

Happy Cruising!

No problem with the last one.:)

OK, I'll bite -- something nicer that a damm[sic] baseball cap as a Platinum gift...

We got two more Tervis tumblers on the Miracle. We now have 6 of them and don't want any more. We'll take them if given to us and find someone to give them to.

[quote name='Aplmac'][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][COLOR=Black][B][I]Mature Gold[/I] status[/B] for those of us
lost in space somewhere between 25 and 74 days on board?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=White].[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

That would be antique gold......

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Cruise Critic App

Ha ha ha, maybe they'll add make your own Poutine and Beaver Tails to the Lido menu *BG*.....

It would be nice if they FIXED the loyalty program for those of us we cruise solo and paid anywhere from 150-200% to occupy a cabin solo. We get credit for one seven day cruise when we paid for two full fares, so we should get 14 points credit...If they did that I would have 34 extra points (four seven day and one six day).......

I'll be home on the 9th still...I don't leave for New Orleans until the 11th....

Archived