Big Carnival Announcement on the Way

rockbock

[quote name='Lovefuninthesun']That would be [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][B]antique [/B]gold......[/COLOR]
[/quote][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]W[COLOR=Black]hatever it is, we'll take it!

People like me are stuck for the foreseeable future -at Gold.
It'll be [B]years [/B]before I get to platinum[/COLOR]

[COLOR=White].[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='Aplmac'][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]W[COLOR=Black]hatever it is, we'll take it!

People like me are stuck for the foreseeable future -at Gold.
It'll be [B]years [/B]before I get to platinum[/COLOR]

[COLOR=White].[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Right there with you....

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Cruise Critic App

[quote name='Aplmac'][COLOR=black][SIZE=3]Make our YEAR...[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=black]They're getting rid of the [B]photographers!!![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[B][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][I]Yessss![/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][COLOR=black] :)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/COLOR][/quote]

My daughters (10 &12) and I love the photographers, they totally crack us up!!! It gives us something fun to do after dinner :eek:

[quote name='CarnivalBreeze319']By the way, where did you hear this? I was also wondering if you could post the whole thing here. Thanks[/QUOTE]

It was sent out to all TA's today

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app from my IPhone

[quote name='Aplmac'][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3]Make our YEAR...

They're getting rid of the [B]photographers!!!
[I]Yessss![/I][/B][/SIZE] :)

[COLOR=White].[/COLOR][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

That falls under the "too good to be true" category.:D:D

Based on previous "Big Announcements", Carnival will announce new and exciting itineraries. And what they'll mean by exciting will be yet another itinerary that includes Nassau and/or Cozumel. :rolleyes:

[quote name='CruiseHealing']Free Internet, after paying a $29.95 initiation fee.

No more fake pirate photos during dinner!

Return cruiser party on 3 day cruises or longer.

You be allowed to catch fish off your balcony.

FCC's will be available once again.[/quote]
Yeah, that fake pirate really bugs me... goofy really... no like he was putting on a show or anything... just stops by ... poses ... and walks away..

[quote name='Tapi']Based on previous "Big Announcements", Carnival will announce new and exciting itineraries. And what they'll mean by exciting will be yet another itinerary that includes Nassau and/or Cozumel. :rolleyes:[/quote]

How about we get to go to Freeport more often[IMG]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/images/icons/icon13.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='cruzn buckeye']Yeah, that fake pirate really bugs me... goofy really... no like he was putting on a show or anything... just stops by ... poses ... and walks away..[/quote]

One would think somehow they would have more imagination to come up with new stuff

[quote name='Aplmac'][COLOR=black][SIZE=3]Make our YEAR...[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=black]They're getting rid of the [B]photographers!!![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[B][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][I]Yessss![/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][COLOR=black] :)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/COLOR][/quote]

Or perhaps half of them. And make sure they dont block the promenade deck.

Also not allowed to delay us getting off the ship at ports

[quote name='TabFox']They're doing away with prepaid gratuities...and only raising rates by 23.00 per day
and...
they're doing to re-vamp the Cheers program by only increasing the cost to 59.00 per day, but in doing so they will limit the "brilliant" program to 5 drinks per day as the program is not in demand
and....
only the prodigal children as claimed by their parents will be in the talent shows, but only if they reserve 10 seats first, at the amazingly reasonable fee of 20.00 per show
and....
Bingo will be refurbished so that there is only one winning card per year..across all ships...and you can purchase a chance for the nominal fee of 45.00 per card
and...
Due to lack of participation, the comedy shows will now be held in one of the public bathrooms
and....
public announcements will now be made in all the staterooms at all hours
and...
air horns will be installed on all the balcony doors to enhance the ambiance of the "door slam"
and.......last but not least
The Hairy Chest contest will now be open to both Men and Women due to complaints of sexism.
Happy Cruising![/quote]

hehehehheeeehehhee....wow....I am still laughing....:D:)

Or maybe they are bringing back the paper place mats with the ships on them?

New, please dear God, menu?

Even Faster FTTF passes for 100.00?

Everything has a charge and the poorer folk have to take rooms at the bottom of the ship or in the engine room and use paper plates and plastic cups...?

I would like to see them start to include cruise days from overseas-based vessels accrue against your status - currently, cruises booked through Carnival Australia on the Spirit (and next year, the Legend) don't add to your VIFP status points earned cruising on US-based ships.

It'd also be nice to see a whale tail or two cruising through South East Asia sometime soon...

[quote name='rockbock'][LEFT][CENTER][FONT=arial,
helvetica, sans-serif][I][/I][/FONT][/LEFT][/CENTER]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][LEFT][CENTER][/LEFT][/CENTER]
[LEFT][CENTER][I]We have some exciting news we'll be sharing in September and wanted to be sure you had the opportunity to enroll for a special sneak preview before it goes viral! [/I][/LEFT][/CENTER]
[LEFT][CENTER][/LEFT][/CENTER]
[LEFT][CENTER][I]On [COLOR="Red"]Monday, September 9th,[/COLOR] Carnival's Worldwide Sales team will be making a big announcement.[/I][/LEFT][/CENTER]
[LEFT][CENTER] [/LEFT][/CENTER]
[LEFT][CENTER] [/LEFT][/CENTER]

[SIZE=3]Go ahead and speculate on what it might be...[/SIZE]
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

and Since my birthday is on the 10th....Happy Birthday to me!! A free cruise? Why thanks CCL

LOL

Archived