Europe summer 2015 questions?

moesyk4

Hoping some seasoned European travelers could help me...I'm hoping to secretly book DH and I's 10 year anniversary cruise to Europe in summer 2015...I want to book ASAP so I can begin paying off chunks and also to get the best room possible. I noticed they have only released through may 2015. Does anyone have any idea when they will release the rest of the year for booking?

Also, does RCCL typically do the same ships in Europe or do you think a different one will come through...I'm guessing their newest ones may be too big? But I don't know. I would just like to research the best rooms ahead of time so when they do become available I can jump on it.

Hoping some seasoned European travelers could help me...I'm hoping to secretly book DH and I's 10 year anniversary cruise to Europe in summer 2015...I want to book ASAP so I can begin paying off chunks and also to get the best room possible. I noticed they have only released through may 2015. Does anyone have any idea when they will release the rest of the year for booking?

Also, does RCCL typically do the same ships in Europe or do you think a different one will come through...I'm guessing their newest ones may be too big? But I don't know. I would just like to research the best rooms ahead of time so when they do become available I can jump on it.

I would keep an eye out for the Allure of the Seas, as it is due for drydock in 2015, and it may come to Europe. Regarding release dates? I am not sure....

NCL Epic holidays in Europe every summer and it is Quantum sized.

Royal will probably release Summer 2015 schedules in Spring 2014.

I think they might release the summer 2015 itineraries in March 2014...

But at least there are some hints:

Serenade of the Seas could replace Legend of the Seas from Copenhagen and Hamburg:

http://www.portofklaipeda.lt/planned-cruise-season-for-2015

http://www.cruise-norway.no/Arrivals.aspx?zone=8&start=04.05.15&end=31.10.2015&ports=8

http://www.havre-port.com/show/2077

Brilliance of the Seas still seems to sail from Harwich to the Baltics, as well as to Norway & iceland...

According to rumors, Anthem of the Seas may replace Independence of the Seas from Southampton.

I also think Explorer of the Seas sails the 12-night-itineraries from Barcelona, which Serenade sails in 2014. Explorer will be replaced by Quantum so Explorer could switch to Europe. Could that be??

Or may RCI delete these itineraries?

So i think those following ships are in Europe in 2015:

Anthem: from Southampton (Med)

Liberty: from Barcelona (Med)

Adventure: from Southampton (Med, Northern Europe)

Explorer: from Barcelona (Med)

Serenade: from Copenhagen, Stockholm, Hamburg (Northern Europe)

Brilliance: from harwich (Northen Europe)

Splendour: from Venice (Med)

Legend: ??

I think they might release the summer 2015 itineraries in March 2014...

But at least there are some hints:

Serenade of the Seas could replace Legend of the Seas from Copenhagen and Hamburg:

http://www.portofklaipeda.lt/planned-cruise-season-for-2015

http://www.cruise-norway.no/Arrivals.aspx?zone=8&start=04.05.15&end=31.10.2015&ports=8

http://www.havre-port.com/show/2077

Brilliance of the Seas still seems to sail from Harwich to the Baltics, as well as to Norway & iceland...

According to rumors, Anthem of the Seas may replace Independence of the Seas from Southampton.

I also think Explorer of the Seas sails the 12-night-itineraries from Barcelona, which Serenade sails in 2014. Explorer will be replaced by Quantum so Explorer could switch to Europe. Could that be??

Or may RCI delete these itineraries?

So i think those following ships are in Europe in 2015:

Anthem: from Southampton (Med)

Liberty: from Barcelona (Med)

Adventure: from Southampton (Med, Northern Europe)

Explorer: from Barcelona (Med)

Serenade: from Copenhagen, Stockholm, Hamburg (Northern Europe)

Brilliance: from harwich (Northen Europe)

Splendour: from Venice (Med)

Legend: ??

Celebrity Fan great work.

Thanks for sharing.

Can you find anything on Allure of the Seas in the Europe.

After 12 April 2015 all cruises on Allure are not available for booking. She is due for a dry dock in 2015.

Glen

Hi,

I do not have any information on Allure in 2015. ;)But I think she might come to Europe because she also may go into drydock...

Adventure of the Seas is scheduled for Gibraltar in 2015:

http://www.gibraltarport.com/cruise/schedules

Which ships sail in Europe, I only could speculate, but some ships (like Brilliance and Serenade of the Seas) are listed in the 2015 port schedules - so they are likely to sail in Northern Europe!

Could it be that Explorer sails the 12-night-itineraries from Barcelona which Serenade offers in 2014??

Yup it looks like there are two one-day taster cruises for Anthem Southampton-LeHavre-Southampton. Theres Bilbao-LeHavre-Southampton. And Zeebruge-LeHavre-Southampton.

Is Anthem based in Southampton for Summer 2015? Doing a variety of routes, and then TA October 2015?

Yup it looks like there are two one-day taster cruises for Anthem Southampton-LeHavre-Southampton. Theres Bilbao-LeHavre-Southampton. And Zeebruge-LeHavre-Southampton.

Is Anthem based in Southampton for Summer 2015? Doing a variety of routes, and then TA October 2015?

I don't believe that Royal has officially announced itineraries for Anthem as yet.

They did not have announced anything, but according to the cruise lists, Anthem seems to replace Independence! :)

Curios what Independence will do than...

This would tie in with what the Oasis Captain said at his Q&A session last week. My DS asked where Anthem would be sailing from and he replied it maybe from somewhere closer to home (he'd already asked my DS where he lived). He did clarify that it hadn't been confirmed officially where she was sailing from, but anything was possible. From his initial reaction to the question, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if she was over this side of the pond.

Btw, he (the Captain) was very excited about Quantum as he's had a major input into the build/design. He did confirm he would be the Captain of Quantum.

This would tie in with what the Oasis Captain said at his Q&A session last week. My DS asked where Anthem would be sailing from and he replied it maybe from somewhere closer to home (he'd already asked my DS where he lived). He did clarify that it hadn't been confirmed officially where she was sailing from, but anything was possible. From his initial reaction to the question, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if she was over this side of the pond.

Btw, he (the Captain) was very excited about Quantum as he's had a major input into the build/design. He did confirm he would be the Captain of Quantum.

I was at the same Captain's Corner of the 8/17 saling and it was vey informative. In fact, I asked the direct question if the would be the first Master of Quantum:)

Another great find celebrity fan. Keep the good work up.

Do you think Independence or Explorer could be the next ship for Asia?

I'd be so grateful if you could keep investigating all the other ports in the Med for their 2015 ship listings. The way you're going we'll be able to more or less work out what the itineraries will be :D. Quite fancy sailing in the Med for 2015 on a brand new ship ;). It would be nice to see some of the Eastern ports on her routes.

I try to keep you informed!:)

Sadly there are not many ports which show their 2015 cruise lists... Copenhagen and Reykjavik should release the 2015 calls soon... many ports only show cruise calls for 2013 and 2014.

But if I find anything I will post it here!!

I do not know whether they plan a third ship for Asia, but if so - it might be Explorer, but I do not know, because she would have a long way from the USA, via TA and Europe, and Suez Canal to Asia.

Maybe in summer 2015 she operates in Europe and she is wintered in Asia?

Unless its changed, Villefranche is a tender port, and 4,000 passengers will take AGESSSSSSSSSSSS to bark and debark.

Archived