So Excited !

ticktoneer

There has been so much negative commentary lately on these boards that its so nice to see someone so excited about their trip! It seems like a few people just can't be pleased...... We have sailed Celebrity many times and each trip has exceeded out expectations! We have sailed the oldest ship and the newest ship and loved them both! Yes, the older ships show a few signs of their age, but not nearly like we humans do! We currently have 3 more cruises booked, all with Celebrity and I am just as excited for each of these as you are for yours. I hope you have a wonderful time and I am sure you will love the brand as much as most of us do!! HAPPY SAILINGS!!

Enjoy every minutes of your cruise:D:D

Ditto, we just count those days down! Knowing its going to be wonderful:)

I feel so sorry for people who do the 'Cruise, not me!' they are missing out on all those places and people and relaxation! We have the bug:cool:

There has been so much negative commentary lately on these boards that its so nice to see someone so excited about their trip! It seems like a few people just can't be pleased...... We have sailed Celebrity many times and each trip has exceeded out expectations! We have sailed the oldest ship and the newest ship and loved them both! Yes, the older ships show a few signs of their age, but not nearly like we humans do! We currently have 3 more cruises booked, all with Celebrity and I am just as excited for each of these as you are for yours. I hope you have a wonderful time and I am sure you will love the brand as much as most of us do!! HAPPY SAILINGS!!

I love your comments. :)

Archived