Drink Calculator

charlielinda

Is this the one you are looking for? It was posted on a review but I can't remember his name to give credit.

Blimey! Thanks for posting.

Its based on 11 days, our next is a 12 day so even more saved with the package.

On our last cruise (NCL) we had about 6 lattes or other per day (they were about $3 each depending). 6 is not alot for us! With grats our coffee, water, diet coke, juice and just 3 boozy drinks is $930, each!

Well worth buying the package, however we have the promo so that makes it even better:)

Cafe al Bacio menu link

http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard/level3Type1.do?pagename=onboard_celebrity_restaurants_cafes_cafe_al_bacio&parentpage=onboard_celebrity_restaurants_cafes

Blimey! Thanks for posting.

Its based on 11 days, our next is a 12 day so even more saved with the package.

You can change the number of days and the spreadsheet will then work based on the number you've input. Works for 7, 12, etc.

You can change the number of days and the spreadsheet will then work based on the number you've input. Works for 7, 12, etc.

So you can :)

Thanks for that now it looks even better!

Cafe al bacio here we come:cool:

We tend to miss/minimise meals so we can have more coffee lol

Is this the one you are looking for? It was posted on a review but I can't remember his name to give credit.

I just tried the calculator for a 7 day cruise. based on my drinking history (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic and being very conservative in how much I might actually drink), i come out ahead with the premium package. Since I have the classic as part of the promo, it might still pay to get the premium package at 11.50 day! Then I won't have to worry about getting mini martinis, the red wine I like, or trying any of the premium cocktails! I'm going to wait until I'm on board before the purchase, however so that I can use the OBC to pay for it. :D

Does anyone have the link the drink calculator. Trying to decide if we should purchase for my husband or not. Thanks so much.

It's been my experience that if you need a calculator, somebody's drinking too much.;) And if you need a super computer............... :eek:

Be aware that constant consumption of "sparkling water" in a bottle, has now been found to cause kidney stones, over a period of time. Just mentioned on Australian Television.

Be aware that constant consumption of "sparkling water" in a bottle, has now been found to cause kidney stones, over a period of time. Just mentioned on Australian Television.

A little off topic? Yes?

Based on news reports you see pretty much everything you consume can/will kill you over time. I used to work for a medical company and I was amazed that when you read the details of these studies the amount consumed was normally 1000% of what a person would normally consume. Anything is that large an increase will certainly do something to you.

Thanks for creating and sharing these! Does anyone know how much should I estimate for non-alcoholic "virgin" drinks - pina coladas, etc. Are those priced the same as those with alcohol? I've tried searches on the boards, but haven't found this information yet.

Thanks!

Carol

carolslc

look at post 12 for the more extensive drink list I uploaded.

It is many pages long and has all categories of non- and alcolholic drinks.

It was made in 2010 so if prices have gone up, then you save even more.

Hi. I did download this and have looked through it (and it's fabulous), but for non-alcoholic, I only see bottled waters, energy drinks, etc. I don't see non-alcoholic mixed drinks/frozen drinks - just the regular ones. Can you tell me what heading they are under or what row numbers? Or are virgin drinks the same price as the versions with alcohol?

thanks so much!

A little off topic? Yes?

Based on news reports you see pretty much everything you consume can/will kill you over time. I used to work for a medical company and I was amazed that when you read the details of these studies the amount consumed was normally 1000% of what a person would normally consume. Anything is that large an increase will certainly do something to you.

What a way to die,a smile on your face and hicups.Looking forward to it.

Archived