Quest on Celebrity

bikn4fn

Agree. While the belly flop contest was fun for a family cruise on Royal, I have no desire to see that on our adults-only cruise on X.

Let's keep it classy!

If Celebrity was keeping it classy, then why do they have Perry Grant on the payroll? :rolleyes:

Grant.jpg

for the same reason you posted the picture -- because he's funny!

To some people, belly flop contests are "funny". Funny doesn't make either one classy. I find Grant's performances to be juvenile, crude, and very boring. I guess I never developed an appreciation for the low-brow type of humor his act consists of.

What is "Quest", is that the scavenger hunt? I'm wondering what makes folks equate it to a 'hairy back' or 'belly flop' contest.

Quest is a game played on RCCL and some other cruise lines. The audience is part of the game. Each 'team' chooses a couple of players who have to use items from their team. The MC (cruise director) tells them what they need and what to do with it. It can be hilarious - such as the woman putting lipstick on the man's lips, a man putting a bra on over his clothes (can be interesting watching a woman taking off her bra without showing anything to the audience!), etc.

The game is rather rowdy and loud and is for adults only. It can be fun to be the audience, but I don't think it is a good fit for Celebrity (thus the reason they don't have it).

Quest is a game played on RCCL and some other cruise lines. The audience is part of the game. Each 'team' chooses a couple of players who have to use items from their team. The MC (cruise director) tells them what they need and what to do with it. It can be hilarious - such as the woman putting lipstick on the man's lips, a man putting a bra on over his clothes (can be interesting watching a woman taking off her bra without showing anything to the audience!), etc.

The game is rather rowdy and loud and is for adults only. It can be fun to be the audience, but I don't think it is a good fit for Celebrity (thus the reason they don't have it).

OMG:eek: you broke the first rule about Quest - do not tell what it is. Based on the other posts, I didn't think it would be a good fit for Celebrity either but I wanted to check.

Archived