Waiters march music

Welchy

And somehow there are CC members out there that think this is 5 star dinning?:)

Edit: It is good and fun but not 5 star.

I dont see anyone claiming this to be 5 star dinning. It would be impossible to have five star dinning for the amount of people they serve. They do a great job considering the thousands of people they serve.

I dont see anyone claiming this to be 5 star dinning. It would be impossible to have five star dinning for the amount of people they serve. They do a great job considering the thousands of people they serve.

Count me in as part of the posters who enjoys the cheesy waiters farewell performance. It is part of the cruise experience. Fortunately, we all know which night it is and if a person cannot handle 5 minutes of fun - they can always leave early, choose MTD or eat elsewhere.

There are a few posters who must always post snide remarks whenever service or food in the MDR is mentioned. As far as I know, and I've been on the boards for a few years, no poster has ever called the food in the MDR 5 star. At most people have enjoyed the food and have a few favorites. Even the most snobbish gourmand has a favorite fast food dive that they enjoy. :rolleyes:

Royal Caribbean is fortunate or not so fortunate, that for a main stream cruise line catering to families and average joes, they have quite a few professional food critics traveling on their ships. :D

So over the singing and interruptions to the flow of dinner for this! HATE it, but I understand the waiters don't have any choice in this cheesy production. First time is okay. After seeing it on numerous cruises, I just excuse myself and stand on the open deck until it's over.

Count me in as part of the posters who enjoys the cheesy waiters farewell performance. It is part of the cruise experience. Fortunately, we all know which night it is and if a person cannot handle 5 minutes of fun - they can always leave early, choose MTD or eat elsewhere.

There are a few posters who must always post snide remarks whenever service or food in the MDR is mentioned. As far as I know, and I've been on the boards for a few years, no poster has ever called the food in the MDR 5 star. At most people have enjoyed the food and have a few favorites. Even the most snobbish gourmand has a favorite fast food dive that they enjoy. :rolleyes:

Royal Caribbean is fortunate or not so fortunate, that for a main stream cruise line catering to families and average joes, they have quite a few professional food critics traveling on their ships. :D

like.png

I agree with you 100%. However over the last few months there have been a few posters expecting the MDR to be 5 star, mainly first timers. As I stated it is good food with a fun venue, especially for the amount of people they are cooking for.

I think you mean 5 star dining.

I can never hear the words to hey look me over - coz rci have theri own version so on my last cruise i asked for the lyrics - i know i know its not that important but knowing what they were singing turned into an obsession after several cruises LOL :D

Scribbles- yeah, I hear you. It's a fun song, but it tends to be hard to decipher the lyrics with all of the multiple accents and dialects! LOL ;)

Archived